A video for Fecal Fascist to attempt to refute.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Gromsmorondad, you ever have thoughts or make arguments for your self?
Last week he said he heard on the radio a list of things that Democrats wanted to ban. I asked him to name three. He posted a video.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The Fecal-fascists want all guns. Not just ARs.
Widely available - bolt action rifles for hunting deer, etc. Three shot shot guns, pump, etc. Capacity = 3. Not widely available - everything else. By special application. Apply for certification.
This experiment has failed. Dead kids, dead concert goers, dead wives, dead people killed by guns day after day after day. Enough

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The intelligent middle wants reasonable gun rights.

Fools on the farthest left say no guns. Fools on the far right want all guns legal.

GromsDad, prove you aren't a fool and give a list of any weapon restriction.
The government has already treaded too far onto the 2nd Amendment. The right not just to keep arms but to BEAR arms needs to be given back to the law abiding citizens.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
This man right here is going to get shot to death. For what? To defend against nonexistent threats? To play with guns? That man is obsessed with machine guns. Not a healthy obsession. Surfing is a healthy obsession.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
nice game of fvck you, nah fvck you, nah fvck you, nah fvck you, nah fvck you, nah fvck you, nah fvck you, nah fvck you, nah fvck you we've got going here.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Hey GromDad,
I've got a video of your mom fvcking a donky. Lets hear your best attempt to refute that it's her. Try to stay on point with the video. Please watch it in its entirety and go point by point. Thanks.
Te pasas de verga. A ti nadie esta hablando de tu mamá. Ask your hired help what “pasado de verga” means.

De todos modos, you shouldn’t be surprised getting dental rearrangement spewing trash like that.

Unless your mother was the burra.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Te pasas de verga. A ti nadie esta hablando de tu mamá. Ask your hired help what “pasado de verga” means.

De todos modos, you shouldn’t be surprised getting dental rearrangement spewing trash like that.

Unless your mother was the burra.
Like I'm really worried about an internet troll taking offense with anything I say to him. Respect is given where respect is deserved.

GromsDad lives in others misery. Fvck him