A realistic perspective on how to fix Climate Change...

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
And I've never linked alt-right and homophobia, that's all your feeble brain attempting to gotcha and failing miserably.

Homophobia is certainly not their pet subject but Shapiro specifically is a homophobic piece of sh!t.
And other alt-right cult leaders are willing to tolerate it and use homophobic slurs themselves (see: Crowder).

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Are you claiming that there're two entirely different theories that carry the identical name, Cultural Marxism? :ROFLMAO:
No, it’s a spectrum. Although the WN version is far more extreme, to the point where you can’t really claim that JP or BS views on Cultural Marxism are the same. JP and BSs version of Cultural Marxism is a far cry from that graphic.

The wackjob white nationalist version paints whites as victims who are being taken over and oppressed by the “other”. They legitimately feel as though they are losing their identity and standing in the world.

JP and BS are basically saying that activist groups are using victim classes based on race/gender/etc as rallying points instead of class, since it’s a lot tougher to rally and unify around economic class. Which those groups absolutely are.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
And I've never linked alt-right and homophobia, that's all your feeble brain attempting to gotcha and failing miserably.

Homophobia is certainly not their pet subject but Shapiro specifically is a homophobic piece of sh!t.
And other alt-right cult leaders are willing to tolerate it and use homophobic slurs themselves (see: Crowder).
Lol. You called both JP and BS the Alt Right, and you also called them homophobic. Sounds like a pretty clear link to me.

At best you have a weak commonality between those 2 and the Alt Right with cultural Marxism, despite the Alt Right buying into a far more extreme version of it. That’s like saying someone who buys tiki torches is a Charlottesville sympathizer.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
They're both tradcon fossils and listening to either one of them is like listening to Biden talk about getting people around the record player.

They're basically a more fringe/niche version of Bill Weld or John Kasich. They pretend their mindset has relevance or applies in 2019, and it's been out of date for half a century at least.

IMHO BS and JP do the same victim class thing but pretend it's white judeo-christian males that are oppressed.

Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
No, it’s a spectrum. Although the WN version is far more extreme, to the point where you can’t really claim that JP or BS views on Cultural Marxism are the same. JP and BSs version of Cultural Marxism is a far cry from that graphic.

The wackjob white nationalist version paints whites as victims who are being taken over and oppressed by the “other”. They legitimately feel as though they are losing their identity and standing in the world.

JP and BS are basically saying that activist groups are using victim classes based on race/gender/etc as rallying points instead of class, since it’s a lot tougher to rally and unify around economic class. Which those groups absolutely are.
Which is a bit different from White Nationalists because they don't hate the Jews and bankers but identical to what garden variety alt-right whackos are saying.

Word for word.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Lol. You called both JP and BS the Alt Right, and you also called them homophobic. Sounds like a pretty clear link to me.

At best you have a weak commonality between those 2 and the Alt Right with cultural Marxism, despite the Alt Right buying into a far more extreme version of it. That’s like saying someone who buys tiki torches is a Charlottesville sympathizer.
Where did I say that JP is homophobic?

You are straight up making sh!t up.

You latch on to something stupid like a rabid dog and keep lying about it because you dug your hole so deep, there's no way out.

Yes I called them both alt-right which they are.

When asked which ideas of theirs I disliked, I listed homophobia, which was referring to BS specifically.

And look at you foaming at the mouth, 8 pages later, still lying about irrelevant shît.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Wow.

Actually hadn't heard the term cultural Marxism for almost 10 years...my dad (centrist neocon) used to tell me my Reason magazines were full of cultural Marxism.

So I googled cultural Marxism just now and was pretty much blown away...WTF? Most all links showing up on the first page from 2018/2019...A white nationalist term??? :ROFLMAO:

It's not a white nationalist term...looks like WNs have developed their own definition over the past few years.

And it sure as hell had nothing to do with Jews.

It was more of a general term used to express all social issues through the lens Marxism...

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
"Weak commonality"? :ROFLMAO:

Using the identical talking points, with identical titles, same world view and pet subjects is weak commonality?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Wow.

Actually hadn't heard the term cultural Marxism for almost 10 years...my dad (centrist neocon) used to tell me my Reason magazines were full of cultural Marxism.

So I googled cultural Marxism just now and was pretty much blown away...WTF? Most all links showing up on the first page from 2018/2019...A white nationalist term??? :ROFLMAO:

It's not a white nationalist term...looks like WNs have developed their own definition over the past few years.

And it sure as hell had nothing to do with Jews.

It was more of a general term used to express all social issues through the lens Marxism...
Don't you hate it when white nationalists adopt the same world view as you?

It's terrible that alt-right hijacks such a valid scientific theory that has nothing at all to do with hatred and bigotry.

Everybody knows white males are the victims in all this, right?

lololololo

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Where did I say that JP is homophobic?

You are straight up making sh!t up.
In your reply to Autoprax when he asked what you don’t like bout JP and BS, you said:

“I agree with all that but they've been alt-right cult heros for a reason.

Their ideas I don't like: Homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia, cultural supremacy and giving a nod to white nationalists by screeching about "cultural Marxism".
:ROFLMAO:
Caught in a lie, again. Liar.

You latch on to something stupid like a rabid dog and keep lying about it because you dug your hole so deep, there's no way out.
Lol, project much? Everyone can see your quote on the previous page, and now you are lying about it. You’ve been called out by other posters and myself for your lies on countless occasions. Look in the mirror.

Yes I called them both alt-right which they are.
Yet they’ve both called out the Alt Right publicly on on numerous occasions. A fact that you still conveniently ignore.

When asked which ideas of theirs I disliked, I listed homophobia, which was referring to BS specifically.
Then maybe you should’ve specified that? “Theirs” and “they’ve” are plural, implying you were speaking about more than 1 person.

Now you are back peddling because you ran your mouth and got called out. As usual.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
In your reply to Autoprax when he asked what you don’t like bout JP and BS, you said:

Their ideas I don't like: Homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia, cultural supremacy and giving a nod to white nationalists by screeching about "cultural Marxism".
:ROFLMAO:
Caught in a lie, again. Liar.

Lol, project much? Everyone can see your quote on the previous page, and now you are lying about it. You’ve been called out by other posters and myself for your lies on countless occasions. Look in the mirror.

Yet they’ve both called out the Alt Right publicly on on numerous occasions. A fact that you still conveniently ignore.

Then maybe you should’ve specified that? “Theirs” and “they’ve” are plural, implying you were speaking about more than 1 person.

Now you are back peddling because you ran your mouth and got called out. As usual.
It's the ideas shared between them idiot.
Doesn't mean they both have identical ideas.
I qualified it ten times since, when I said homophobia, I refered specifically to BS.

Holy sh!t, you're so fvcking dumb.

Alt Right White Knight dummy.

Do you know what paragraphs mean?

I don't think you do because you never use them.
Your vomit is impossible to read.
Weird for an intellectual like you.

Look, 2 separate paragraphs, addressing two different thoughts:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I get that this whole critical theory/cultural marxism thing is annoying
when taken to the extremes, but....

1. the friction between the proletariat and the bourgeoisie seems just
as salient today as it ever was; do we deny that it exists?

2. there are similar intra-class struggles that persist between races and
genders

I'm not all in on it, but I think it's valuable to understand bias so that
society can be better and to ensure opportunity for all folks; it's not
a zero-sum game that the white genocide folks paint it as.

Last edited:
Reactions: FecalFace

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's the ideas shared between them idiot.
Doesn't mean they both have identical ideas.
I qualified it ten times since, when I said homophobia, I refered specifically to BS.
YoU mentioned homophobia in direct response to a question about what you don’t like about both JP and BS. Liar! Doesn’t matter how many times you’ve qualified it since, those were your words. Own it.

Alt Right White Knight dummy.
Lying sack and Milosevic sympathizer.

Look, 2 separate paragraphs, addressing two different thoughts:

Again, who is the “their” and “they’ve”? Were you talking about JP/BS, or the Alt Right? Grammatically speaking, can you see the logical progression of how I would come to assume you were talking about either 2 people or a group? Either way, you ilked more than 1 person as a homophobe. Proving you a liar for saying you did not call the Alt Right and/or JP homophobes.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I get that this whole critical theory/cultural marxism thing is annoying
when taken to the extremes, but....

1. the friction between the proletariat and the bourgeoisie seems just
as salient today as it ever was; do we deny that it exists?
Of course it does. It’s just that it’s tougher to actually rally people solely based on class and actually enact real change. Labor unions did a great job at that. Occupy Wall St? Not so much.
Which is why victims groups have turned to rallying around various forms of victimhood as a way to create a stronger following.

ensure opportunity for all folks; it's not
a zero-sum game that the white genocide folks paint it as.
Both BS and JP are very successful financially and have explicitly stated that success is not a zero sum game, and that through hard work that’s possible for everyone. That’s a clear distinction from the White Nationalist “dey took ur jobs!” victim trope.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
YoU mentioned homophobia in direct response to a question about what you don’t like about both JP and BS. Liar! Doesn’t matter how many times you’ve qualified it since, those were your words. Own it.

Lying sack and Milosevic sympathizer.

Again, who is the “their” and “they’ve”? Were you talking about JP/BS, or the Alt Right? Grammatically speaking, can you see the logical progression of how I would come to assume you were talking about either 2 people or a group? Either way, you ilked more than 1 person as a homophobe. Proving you a liar for saying you did not call the Alt Right and/or JP homophobes.
There are TWO paragraphs idiot, TWO separate thoughts.

Even if it wasn't clear from that post, I said it million times since: The "homophobic" comment was referring strictly to Ben Shapiro.
And you are still harping on it 8 pages later.
Just can't let it go.
Like a rabid dog gnawing on a lie.

And yes, you are the alt-right white knight of this forum.

Worse than ifailalot, even he doesn't bother defending these kooks even though he shares their ideas.

But you? Every single fvcking time.

We count on you to be there to defend Cultural Marxism.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Shapiro posted a video on Columbus Day which listed Native American achievements as "dreamcatchers, tomahawks and cannibalism" and European achievements as "written language, iPhones and women's suffrage".

But that not alt-right cultural supremacy or a nod to White Nationalism, AT ALL.

KULTURUL MARCISS

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Israelis like to build. Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage. This is not a difficult issue. #settlementsrock
—Ben Shapiro, Master of Facts and Logic

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Shapiro wrote an article for TownHall in 2002 stating that he is ‘really sick of people who whine about civilian casualties’ in Afghanistan because 'one American soldier is worth far more than an Afghan civilian'. He suggested that the IDF follow a US War on Terror approach to their oppression of Palestinians. He claims he would have ‘gone in with F-16s and leveled Jenin’ – a city of 40,000 Palestinians.