A realistic perspective on how to fix Climate Change...

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Did this lecture involve race? - “Identity Politics and the Marxist Lie of White Privilege.”

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
How has he helped people? How has he helped you?
No he hasn’t helped me.

The book you mentioned is basically a pep talk motivating people (not just white men) to get their sh!t together and take responsibility for themselves.

Have you read it?

I’ve read and listen to him a lot specifically because of what had been said about him and the more of HIS OWN WORDS that I’ve been exposed to the more perplexing the hate for becomes.

Do yourself a favor l, listen him and not what people say they heard.

You might learn something (and I’m not talking about leaning something JP is trying teach you).

If you actually sit down a listen to him and then compare it to how he’s portrayed it should be very illuminating for you.

He’s a long form dude so sound bites don’t cut it.

And I’m a guy that many disagreements with him. I just find his critics to be disingenuous liars, because they are.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Did this lecture involve race? - “Identity Politics and the Marxist Lie of White Privilege.”
Of course. He can’t speak as a reaction to the identity politics being pushed?

And I was responding to your comment about the book. The book has nothing to do with race.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
he really didn't provide any material ideas on how to "fix Climate Change"

he just said it's complicated, highly politicized, and the first world is not going
to be willing to check down in terms of their gadgetry and quality of life.

yes...transport and power storage for renewables is a tough nut to crack, but
this country used to pride itself on collectivist endeavors to crack those kinds
of nuts.
Now the sentiment seems to be humans can't do anything so lets just keep doing what we are doing.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
No way, it is ok to talk about race/racism as long as whites are portrayed as victims.
Any open and honest discussion about any subject is ok.

And to scoff at the idea of white people being “victims” is dishonest.

I recently attended our school district’s implicit bias training.

It was explicitly anti-white. There’s no other way to describe it. The district is being sued over it.

Kids left in tears and the “teachers” were visibly happy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The Implicit bias agenda is coming from the admins not the teachers.

It's a way to keep the liberal teachers on the defensive at contract time.

I don't think it' anti white, it's anti teacher.

We have to do online training. The trainers do't interact with the actual teachers. But you can tell the people doing the training don't understand intuitive cognitive system and the need for automaticity.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Implicit bias is coming from the admins not the teachers.

It's a way to keep them on the defensive at contract time.

I don't think it' anti white, it's anti teacher.
I was referring to the teachers of the IB class.

Straight up unapologetic racists.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was referring to the teachers of the IB class.

Straight up unapologetic racists.
But it's not personal against the whites. It's about a power grab.

Was the class for parents? Were you visiting for the day?

Most teachers don't have time for this stuff.

I'm getting crushed by the bureaucrats to the point that I may have to leave.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
But it's not personal against the whites. It's about a power grab.

Was the class for parents? Were you visiting for the day?

Most teachers don't have time for this stuff.

I'm getting crushed by the bureaucrats to the point that I may have to leave.
Class is for teachers students and parents. It has put on hold due to the lawsuit.

It’s definitely a power grab and it’s definitely being “taught” by people with an extreme personal animosity toward white people.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Yup. So has Ben Shapiro.

Seems that there is no longer a distinction between the Right and Alt Right anymore.
It’s true that he’s not a white nationalist.

He's just adored by White Nationalists and other garden variety alt-right dimwits for his screeching about "cultural Marxism".

He's obsessed with telling his adoring followers that there is a secret cabal of postmodern neo-Marxists hellbent on destroying western civilisation and that their campus LGBTQ group is part of it.
He comes up with these malign conspiracies, and then tries to justify extreme measures.
That's pretty authoritarian for a guy who constantly screeches about free speech being in danger.

He describes debate as “combat” on the “battleground” and hints at physical violence.
He claims that it is harder to deal with “crazy women” because he cannot hit them.

His bullshit brand of quasi-intellectualism is mega theatrical and he thrives on spectacle, controversy, fear and prejudice.

Perfect for libertarian dummies who think they are the smart version of Republicans.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Class is for teachers students and parents. It has put on hold due to the lawsuit.

It’s definitely a power grab and it’s definitely being “taught” by people with an extreme personal animosity toward white people.
I went to a conference and it was white lesbian and she was screaming at us that we needed to be SJWs or else.

I said to my sister who was a principal, she's yelling at room full of mostly white liberal teachers that we need to be nice to non whites and transgeders.

Ironically she was doing the thing to us she was telling us not to do.

But she was a psychopath using a cause to wreak havoc. Most of them are.

Like JP says, the threat is from the far left and the far right.

PS teaching about automatic thinking is really helpful. But it's used as a tool to assert.

--Lefty out!

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
It’s true that he’s not a white nationalist.

He's just adored by White Nationalists and other garden variety alt-right dimwits for his screeching about "cultural Marxism".

He's obsessed with telling his adoring followers that there is a secret cabal of postmodern neo-Marxists hellbent on destroying western civilisation and that their campus LGBTQ group is part of it.
He comes up with these malign conspiracies, and then tries to justify extreme measures.
That's pretty authoritarian for a guy who constantly screeches about free speech being in danger.

He describes debate as “combat” on the “battleground” and hints at physical violence.
He claims that it is harder to deal with “crazy women” because he cannot hit them.

His bullshit brand of quasi-intellectualism is mega theatrical and he thrives on spectacle, controversy, fear and prejudice.

Perfect for libertarian dummies who think they are the smart version of Republicans.
Education departments, and departments that end in "Studies" are pretty open in their contempt for western civilization and all that comes with it. Capitalism, freedom of speech, scientific progress, etc. It's all a power game between competing identity groups to them. They use tools like IB training to basically browbeat students into becoming activists. Why not call them out?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Education departments, and departments that end in "Studies" are pretty open in their contempt for western civilization and all that comes with it. Capitalism, freedom of speech, scientific progress, etc. It's all a power game between competing identity groups to them. They use tools like IB training to basically browbeat students into becoming activists. Why not call them out?
Sounds like you’re an activist. Who browbeat you?