A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I wonder if people during the 1918 pandemic were saying “It’s just a flu bro!”
1918???? You mean when there were was no modern medicine, no vaccines and no vaccine mandates? Strangely that pandemic burned itself out in three years and life moooved on. Don't think democrats want this one to end and they sure don't want to mooooove on. They seem to be enjoying this and are perhaps praying to godFaucci for a new variant.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Hal's been having a rough year. So desperate and thirsty.
it's funny how you deleted the graph that you posted earlier.

you tried to claim that it showed that the Spanish flu took 3 years to burn out. But then I explained basic math to you and you deleted it.

for everyones reference, here's the graph Gromsdad posted earlier:

AAAEE293-15D4-4499-BA46-C698D9F852E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Hal's been having a rough year. So desperate and thirsty.

Was on the road all day yesterday and I'll be on the road most of today so you'll have plenty of time to ponder this.

At this stage of the game, anybody who cared knows my identity thanks to hal and a couple of other idiots on this site who posted my full name and other details. Hal still hides and takes shots at me but whatever......I'm not the guy who will post his real identity unless he'd like to continue to play the games he's playing right now. Ball is in his court on that. Game on.

Let me lay it out in a fashion that everyone here will understand without revealing anyone's name or further details.

Back on November 3, 2018 hal reached out to me in private messaging (not the other way around and if he'd like to dispute that I'll proceed by posting that message and all subsequent messages in their entirety.......not cherrypicked.) Unfortunately, I thought he was being sincere I was very open about who I was. Hal was never as open or honest. In the ensuing message exchanges he acted nice and then proceeded to use cherrypicked snippets from those messages to take shots at me in a dishonest fashion for several years. hal thought he'd forever be anonymous. I was beyond a good sport.

Hal's hubris did lead him did make a mistake though. I believe a year later hal wanted to get involved with an event I've been loosly involved with for a number of years and via private messaging asked me who he should get in touch with to help him get started. I was generous with the information I gave him even though he'd been a major dick in his on-line persona. He never revealed his identity but in that exchange hal did inadvertently put himself into a group of no more than 5 people on the planet. I believe a year later I took a guess at an organization name that was one of the 5 possible organizations (still not knowing hal's identity) and later brought up that organization in a post. Hal then dishonestly tried to spin that in the the comments but in his hubris he actually took the 5 possible people and narrowed it down further.

Fast forward to late last summer or early fall and another member of this forum posted hal's actual first name. hal even responded in a manner which just confirmed that was in fact his name. Over then next few weeks other posters and myself mocked him by using that name in posts. There was no looking for him as he's so dishonestly posted numerous times........He'd fukked up and another member had simply put the pieces together for me by posting his first name. hal had previously put himself into a group of about 4 people on the planet and when someone on this forum posted his real name it narrowed it down to only one possibility and his days of being completely anonymous were blown.

Shortly after hal's anonymity was blown this year's annual event that both hal and I now attend took place. Making matters worse for hal, he's in a visible role at the event. Hal had to be mortified to even show up knowing his identity had been blown just weeks earlier and given his conduct towards me on this forum. Our paths crossed as I turned to leave after reading some posted information and here he comes towards me not 20 feet away. I could have ignored him. I could have dumped him on his ass. It could have been ugly.........but I'm not that kind of guy. Instead, I made a joke which broke the ice and opened up a quite lengthy, friendly conversation. Hal was extremely nervous at first and stuttered something like "I'm glad I ran into you" as he was probably thinking about his conduct on here and the much larger man he faced after years of being a dick while anonymously hiding behind a keyboard and monitor.

Hal can spin all he wants but that is verbatim how all of that went down through the years. You be the judge. As for hal's internet persona, he can keep poking if he'd like but if the topic related the things in this post are brought up in a dishonest fashion again I'll post every private message exchange from the very beginning in their entirety and plenty of other info so you all can be the judge as to who is being truthful and who is being a dick "in real life" Otherwise I'm just as friendly as ever in real life.

Ball is in your court "hal9000". Proceed with caution.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Spanish flu killed 675,000 Americans out of a population of about 106 million. If Covid was as deadly, it would have killed 2.1 million. Which it still could.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

you tried to claim that it showed that the Spanish flu took 3 years to burn out. But then I explained basic math to you and you deleted it.

for everyones reference, here's the graph Gromsdad posted earlier:

View attachment 122782
i guess he won't acknowledge one of his epic blunders

and I'm guessing he has me on ignore now.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Two simple questions......I hope you don't ghost.
1. How many hash marks are on the bottom line of the graph?
2. What do you think those has marks represent?

You're making a fool of yourself. Don't ghost.

• Haha

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
@manbearpig, perhaps you can answer the two questions for hal since he ghosted:

1. How many hash marks are on the bottom line of the graph?
2. What do you think those hash marks represent?

Do you not know what they represent?

I’m not part of this little shared Meltdown the two of you are having, yet again. Daily.

I’m pointing out how pathetic both of you area to have internet bickering deep into each other’s personal lives. Every damn day.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ball's in your court, bro!

count the hash marks!

tell me what they are for!

(why did we edit out the picture?)

1642733136900.png

• Love

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Do you not know what they represent?

I’m not part of this little shared Meltdown the two of you are having, yet again. Daily.

I’m pointing out how pathetic both of you area to have internet bickering deep into each other’s personal lives. Every damn day.

He definitely doesn't know what the tick marks represent, and he's quadrupling down on his stupidity here. He insisted earlier that the Spanish Flu lasted 3 years, then posted a graph from CDC, then deleted it when I called him on it.

Now he's glitching and trying to say I don't know what the x-axis on the graph represents. He clearly doesn't know.

This is his 2.2 GPA at work.

But luckily I'm here to dumb things down for him even more:

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 9.41.35 PM.png

count the hash marks!
Funniest thing I've read on here in a long while. Bravo.