A fascist dictator is deploying his troops to crush political descent…

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I support the right to peacefully protest and the State's rights to enforce their laws, make arrests and convict offenders for their offenses. Using whatever means of force it (actually) takes to make those arrests. If the offenders want to fight the po-lice that's a separate and additional offense that might end up being more serious than the original offense.

Everybody understands that you have to look both ways before you attempt to cross the road. Or take your grievances to the streets.

The track record for "let them rage" has generally resulted in more escalation, not less.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I also think Canada is for Canadians and that our politicians need to stay out of it. 'Cause if the roles were reversed we wouldn't have any trouble with responding to their politicians with a FOAD.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I also think Canada is for Canadians and that our politicians need to stay out of it. 'Cause if the roles were reversed we wouldn't have any trouble with responding to their politicians with a FOAD.
It was mostly paid for by shady US money.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
As far as I can tell. I haven’t seen any looting or burning of buildings or attacking motorists, etc.
like with occupy wall street, at some point, when you've locked down the public square for three weeks and still do not have a coherent set of demands or overarching policy you're attempting to achieve, it's no longer really a viable protest. it's just a fkn tantrum.

I don't have a horse in this race, but my hot take on those guys getting rolled is "don't give a fk"

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
like with occupy wall street, at some point, when you've locked down the public square for three weeks and still do not have a coherent set of demands or overarching policy you're attempting to achieve, it's no longer really a viable protest. it's just a fkn tantrum.

I don't have a horse in this race, but my hot take on those guys getting rolled is "don't give a fk"
The tread title is directly parroting from the Tucker Carlson show by independent thinker Duffy

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
descent = going down
dissent = different opinion from majority

Don't denigrate. Educate. ©r32