A fascist dictator is deploying his troops to crush political descent…

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Hitler didn’t just get up one day, grab the mic and say let’s kill all the Jews.

It was a process, incremental. A process that had a beginning that looked eerily similar to what’s going on as we speak.

You should do a better job of studying history. It shows us very clearly that if we maintain our current path the results will be very bad.
You got the vaccine didn't you? It must be fukkin up your cognitive abilites or something... damn you mRNA! Poor Duffy.
Fuck the vaccine! Ever since I got it I've been feeling less free. :bricks:

Last edited:

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
You got the vaccine didn't you? It must be fukkin up your cognitive abilites or something... damn you mRNA! Poor Duffy.
fook the vaccine! Ever since I got it I've been feeling less free. :bricks:
IKR?

I just flash my Vaccination/privilege/freedom pass wherever "I" want to go, and Voilà, I'm in the cool crowd... :unsure:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I was going to say it’s too late for that but it looks like this clown already let us know the answer to that.
:roflmao:

You’re the one that’s not only been ok with all of this but constantly shilling for all of it

:roflmao:

you actually think you’re above it

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It’s cute when you make up these fantasies.

and you’re the one who thinks this is literal nazi germany.

I don’t need to rehash the rest of what rounds you out as the biggest clown here.
Just keep doing what you’re told

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Nobody is being forced to do anything.

But if don’t do what they want, if you don’t take this injection (that doesn’t work as promised) they will take your money, take your job, take your kids, kill your dog and put you in prison because you complained about their policies.

But nobody is being forced to do anything.

They will get you too.

Attachments

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
*dissent

This whole scenario seems really familiar where a small group of a*holes act like fools to bait people into over reacting then cry foul and act like the victim when their actions have consequences.

Just all being done on a larger scale.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It clearly is not. We’re at the apex. If Trudeau gets away with this it will come to the US.

October/November is going to be interesting.
People critical of the astro turfed group of “truckers” are saying the same thing about their tactics and intentions. Some in that group are calling for way more than just an end to vax mandates, but I guess you’ll get extremes in any group.

They seem to be using vax mandates as an opportunity to push their own brand of crazy. Which is essentially the same thing they’re accusing Trudeau et al of doing, seizing this opportunity to tamp down people he doesn’t agree with.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
People critical of the astro turfed group of “truckers” are saying the same thing about their tactics and intentions. Some in that group are calling for way more than just an end to vax mandates, but I guess you’ll get extremes in any group.

They seem to be using vax mandates as an opportunity to push their own brand of crazy. Which is essentially the same thing they’re accusing Trudeau et al of doing, seizing this opportunity to tamp down people he doesn’t agree with.
I support peoples right to peaceful non-violent protest against their government even if I oppose some, or all, of their cause.

Reactions: Ifallalot