A fascist dictator is deploying his troops to crush political descent…

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Hitler didn’t just get up one day, grab the mic and say let’s kill all the Jews.

It was a process, incremental. A process that had a beginning that looked eerily similar to what’s going on as we speak.

You should do a better job of studying history. It shows us very clearly that if we maintain our current path the results will be very bad.
LOL, wrong.

Hitler called for Jewish extermination in Mein Kampf, which was written a decade before he even took power. Persecution of Jews as a policy started just weeks after Hitler came to power. In fact, Dachau opened almost concurrently with Hitler taking full power.

It doesn't surprise me that you're wrong on this. I mean, you're wrong on literally everything.

Reactions: mundus and afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I love the part where he repeats the killing puppies part over and over and over for emotional effect

seems super rational
I guess you haven't seen the track history of law enforcement in this country

Just possessions, right?

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Can somebody explain for me why Truckers need to be forced to be vaccinated in order to do their job? There aren't many jobs where you are more isolated than being a trucker.
Their country their rules, the vast majority have no problem with it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You know where this idiocy came from? Cucker Carlson proud Russian asset.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Can somebody explain for me why Truckers need to be forced to be vaccinated in order to do their job? There aren't many jobs where you are more isolated than being a trucker.
You should go to Canada and ask.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I guess you haven't seen the track history of law enforcement in this country

Just possessions, right?
always with the dumbest non sequitur from left field

holy fk...

FOCUS UP

Duffy said over and over that Trudeau was killing deyr dawrgs

WTF

PS. I saw a guy in a red jeep today with a license plate that said EATBUGS

I could not get a picture, but I almost died trying!!!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
LOL, wrong.

Hitler called for Jewish extermination in Mein Kampf, which was written a decade before he even took power. Persecution of Jews as a policy started just weeks after Hitler came to power. In fact, Dachau opened almost concurrently with Hitler taking full power.

It doesn't surprise me that you're wrong on this. I mean, you're wrong on literally everything.
Crickets lol