A certain poster’s dream. Merry Christmas

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Nothing is "infinitely sustainable."

There are way too many people in this State.

Build a wall. All the way around the State.

Then let the deportations begin.

Reactions: Kento and rts265

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You are wrong, but Fecal can argue for himself.
Actually casa da creep is correct. FecalFace is not willing to sacrifice his lifestyle but spews on about how others should live in a shoebox and ride unicorn farts for transportation.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Here's the irony in the back-n-forth between me and FF on this:

He lives in the detached single family home with the yard and the fruit trees. Presumably because he values that. I live in a condo, because that suits me better. I hate yardwork, and I don't mind sharing a common wall (actually, two common walls).

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think you know I know what hypocrisy is but you want to think I think I know what hypocrisy is...

He has chosen to live in a single family home with a yard.
And boy does he love his garden and fruit trees.

All the while preaching about how disgusting single family home culture is.

While he lives the epitome of it.
strawman

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
You should stop using words you don't understand.

Besides, I already posted a comment in this thread about supporting upzoning, albeit favoring a more focused and logical implementation. So you're wrong when you say I lack foresight or am pretending to live in the back country.

And you are still a raging hypocrite who is saying one thing but living your lifestyle in the opposite manner. Predictable, but dishonest nonetheless. Sell your car, rent a cellblock in the same zip code you work in and walk the talk, and then maybe people might take your traffic sniveling a little more seriously.
A question I've always pondered: Is it better to be a hypocrite but be honest about what is right or be consistent but either lie or deny what is right? Example:

What's worse? A person drives an SUV. They readily admit it is bad for the environment. A person drives an SUV and claims climate change doesn't exist and their SUV is the god given right.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
A question I've always pondered: Is it better to be a hypocrite but be honest about what is right or be consistent but either lie or deny what is right? Example:

What's worse? A person drives an SUV. They readily admit it is bad for the environment. A person drives an SUV and claims climate change doesn't exist and their SUV is the god given right.
I think your example is valid, until you start demonizing others for making the same choice as you, and feeling as though your reasons are more valid or worthy of exception than others.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad

If you think virtue signaling makes a person virtuous then I think that's great.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
I know "virtue signaling" has become the phrase du jour on the erbb but it really is meaningless.

I'm talking about acknowledging right or wrong. Personally I'd much rather be a hypocrite that knows right from wrong. People that support ignorance purely to support their own self interest are the worst.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I'm publicly against shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Sure, I like to shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die, but I deny shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die until I get caught shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die.

After I get caught shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die I get real honest about shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die. Then, my honesty about shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die makes me better than a man who is dishonest about shooting a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Did I do that right?

:drowning:

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
Go back to Serbia* and enjoy where a real Serbian man would stick your crummy avocados.
Whiney bitch.

*Where you belong
Isn't this a politics forum? An opinion other than yours is "whiney." Also why don't you go back to where you came from? It certainly isn't here.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Have a Merry Kwanza and an opiate dosed New Year!
I've modified my kwanza celebration.

You get to go the house of the white people and shoot a load in the pretty white mom's face while the dad make a sandwich with Italian cold cuts.

I think that will assuage the fears of the white people worried about being subsumed.

I'm thinking about making some poppy seed tea for the holidays even though it always wreaks havoc on my gallbladder next day.