A 2020 Trip Hop mix dedicated to the 'er BB

KauaiDKer

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 21, 2006
Besht lil island in da world
Sup bitches! Long time no hang. I see a lot of the same lovable characters...you guys are like the dudes in the bar at Cheers! :D

Sorry, been busy doing a ton of different types of projects, living life, surfing weekends usually...the usual for many of us. I've missed the biggest days this winter because of work or work travel, but I've gotten in a few decent days.

Been messing with mixing MP3s & I did a follow-up mix to a classic Trip Hop mix called "Interstellar: A Trip Hop Mix." This was recorded a couple of days ago. I know da board here has a diverse music fandom, but I know a lot of you mofos like a lot of the same musicians and DJs that I do like Thievery Corporation and Trip Hop, in general. This genre seems to work well for surfers, people doing long drives, and those needing a distraction or background soundtrack to work. I always did enjoy swapping music suggestions here.

Anyhow, you guys and gals are the first to get to hear it besides my friends and fam. Hope y'all enjoy.

universe-2742113_1280.jpg

Interstellar Trip Hop 2 - Video (With a dedication to you miscreants at the end)

Interstellar Trip Hop 2 - Audio only (pic of me NdaPuka this winter in the profile)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kento and Ifallalot
Jan 31, 2013
Sup bitches! Long time no hang. I see a lot of the same lovable characters...you guys are like the dudes in the bar at Cheers!
"Sup, bitches?"! Trip, Hop?
I will have you know I did not earn my education from Harvard and Oxfard to be referred to as "bitch", or "duuuude". What is your problem man? Sir when you refer to people this way you encourage me to be discourteous to you, and others in turn. Have you no respect?! The erosion of common decency has reached it's tether! I gather you must enter every room in a troglodita manner such as this to establish your, alpha status, or "even" yourself with the stereotypical surfer "dudes" of past, bitch. What am I talking about? What are you talking about? Ah yes. While your "mix" may not align with my taste in the sonic realm...

I'm listening :cool:
Thank you for your audiovisual gift to us all, and I will be honoured to wish you a very prosperous
Cheers
This is Dr. Frasier Crane wishing you good mental health.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
"Sup, bitches?"! Trip, Hop?
I will have you know I did not earn my education from Harvard and Oxfard to be referred to as "bitch", or "duuuude". What is your problem man? Sir when you refer to people this way you encourage me to be discourteous to you, and others in turn. Have you no respect?! The erosion of common decency has reached it's tether! I gather you must enter every room in a troglodita manner such as this to establish your, alpha status, or "even" yourself with the stereotypical surfer "dudes" of past, bitch. What am I talking about? What are you talking about? Ah yes. While your "mix" may not align with my taste in the sonic realm...

I'm listening :cool:
Thank you for your audiovisual gift to us all, and I will be honoured to wish you a very prosperous
Cheers
This is Dr. Frasier Crane wishing you good mental health.
Hi kento

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
time to fire of ye ole smoking pipe and go on a journey.
you have some good artists on here.
Nightmares on Wax has a great dj set here

Reactions: racer1

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
Ya'll got some good taste in music.
Check out Khruangbin. Good surf jazz.

KauaiDKer

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 21, 2006
time to fire of ye ole smoking pipe and go on a journey.
you have some good artists on here.
Nightmares on Wax has a great dj set here
I absolutely love this one! So chill. My favorite parts are the opening songs. I was definitely thinking back to the 'er BB when I was making this mix.

Wassup Kento & da boyz! HMU if any of you guys come surf Kauai. Kento's got my cell.

KauaiDKer

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 21, 2006
Don't mind me if I don't respond BTW, I'm not ghosting you if I do. I spend a lot of time work travelling & sometimes I'm on the road or in a part of the world where the only links to the rest of the world is through satellite links.