87,000 new IRS agents with $700,000 in newly purchased ammunition -What could possibly go wrong?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
How about instead of a bunch of new tax agents, how about expanded police forces in democrat run cities where crime has exploded or how about security guards in schools?
Police are local hires. schools are local and state. Why do you want Federal government inserting itself in non-federal business?

Reactions: Chile Verde

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
that's a nifty map. there are a lot of red flags that will trigger an audit - geography is not one of them.

Um, that's not geography that's triggering it- look at the title of the first map

That's a suspicious correlation....

What's it like to continually believe the government after they constantly lie to you? Battered wife syndrome?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Um, that's not geography that's triggering it- look at the title of the first map

That's a suspicious correlation....

What's it like to continually believe the government after they constantly lie to you? Battered wife syndrome?
Yeah, you have a larger divergence of haves/have nots and the haves are cheating the fuck out of their taxes in those areas.

Next.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, you have a larger divergence of haves/have nots and the haves are cheating the fook out of their taxes in those areas.

Next.
Shill forever

Do you prefer the taste of leather or fabric boots?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I always think that if the internet didn't exist, people would not be thinking of these things to sh!t the bed about.

Taxes suck.

They are a pain.

This suffering I see is unnecessary and would not exist without the internet.

Unless you made a windfall.

Windfall really trigger a tax hatred.

But usually the hater is hating on his boat.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I always think that if the internet didn't exist, people would not be thinking of these things to sh!t the bed about.

Taxes suck.

They are a pain.

This suffering I see is unnecessary and would not exist without the internet.

Unless you made a windfall.

Windfall really trigger a tax hatred.

But usually the hater is hating on his boat.
Our country was founded on a tax revolt

This was far before Al Gore invented the internet

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
The Democrat's New Election Slogan...Vote for Trump and get a visit from the IRS

A stalin dreamland America now is.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus