7'0 SF surf roundpin for sale - almost new, $200

joeblaga

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 11, 2002
northern california
The board I'm selling is an SF Surf 7'0 round pin semi-gun surfboard, shaped by John Ortiz.

Its dimensions are 7'0 by 19 1/2 by 2 5/8

Its 2 5/8 thick, so it paddles well, but the rails are tapered so its a very sensitive board, not overly beefy.

This board is in near-perfect condition, only been surfed a few times (it has 2 surface dings on the underside which do not affect performance, and other than that its like new) , and it comes with futures removable fin systems and a set of (3) fins. $200 firm.

If you have any questions about the board, PM me, and i'll try to have some pics soon as well.

It's almost new and only $200 because I need the cash so I can order another board for this winter. This is a great, solid board, it just doesn't have a place in my quiver. I will deliver anywhere from the Monterey Bay to Marin, and if someone outside that range wants to buy it you can pay to have me ship it (or I might be coming down to socal soon- we could work something out). If there's any questions, feel free to post them and I'll try to answer punctually.