7'0" Rawson Hyper Classic Semi-Gun

May 24, 2020
It is cool to get guns for a price that low, but it is dangerous. I used to buy guns from other people for low prices and it has almost cost me my hand. I bought a gun and everything was good with it, I went to a gun range to test it and at the first shot it blew up. My hand was really hurt and I was lucky to not lose it. Since then I only buy quality guns and rifles from trusted places. Sometimes I spend a little bit more, but it is really worth it. I have gotten new HD scopes from ATN for my rifle and I love them. These scopes make it much easier to shoot and when you go hunting they really prove the value.

Last edited:
Reactions: backyardmash
Feb 7, 2021
It is cool to get guns for a price that low, but it is dangerous. I used to buy guns from other people for low prices and it has almost cost me my hand. I bought a gun and everything was good with it, I went to a gun range to test it and at the first shot it blew up. My hand was really hurt and I was lucky to not lose it. Since then I only buy quality guns and rifles from trusted places. Sometimes I spend a little bit more, but it is really worth it. I have gotten new HD scopes from ATN for my rifle and I love them. These scopes make it much easier to shoot and when you go hunting they really prove the value.
I love classic guns :love: