7 day quarantine for Americans returning from abroad…

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
How many of you guys have been travleing during this? I have gone out of country 3 times and traveled domestically 6 times during this "pandemic"

Do you know how many"forced"quarantines I have had? ZERO

You are all getting upset about something that doesnt exist.Turn off the TV go surf mo betta for mental health.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Are you talking about the illegal border crossers that we detain or deport or the ones who slip through the cracks? If it’s the ones who slip through the cracks how do you suppose we impose quarantines on people who are effectively off the grid?
Wouldn’t the physical act of crossing large swaths of desert and swimming across rivers “weed out” those suffering the symptoms of COVID? (Shortness of breath, etc?)

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
How many of you guys have been travleing during this? I have gone out of country 3 times and traveled domestically 6 times during this "pandemic"

Do you know how many"forced"quarantines I have had? ZERO

You are all getting upset about something that doesnt exist.Turn off the TV go surf mo betta for mental health.
Out of the country, zero. Out of the state, zero. Out of the municipality, zero. Within the municipality, three: one false jab trip to La Union, two jab trips to La Union. Other than that, no pavement. I have everything I need and more, no compelling reason to go anywhere past El Roble for Dola Juliana’s rancherole famous Virgin de Guadalupe party. Since the beginning of the pandemic afoaf has seen more of the area where I live than I have. (I have pictures) Finding a place where you can be happy most of the time with decent surf conditions during the part of your life when you can truly take advantage of them is way underrated. Selfish sometimes, yes. And there are consequences for that. But underrated.

Reactions: santacruzin

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Wouldn’t the physical act of crossing large swaths of desert and swimming across rivers “weed out” those suffering the symptoms of COVID? (Shortness of breath, etc?)
There’s no way to really know without trying yourself. It wouldn’t be Covid that left your average whiteboi to leave bleached bones in the desert. If you want to try it, I know a guy...

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
There’s no way to really know without trying yourself. It wouldn’t be Covid that left your average whiteboi to leave bleached bones in the desert. If you want to try it, I know a guy...
To clarify, I was trying to say the journey that some take to cross illegally is extremely strenuous, challenging, and dangerous for a person of average physical condition. If they survived dehydration, starvation and heat stroke, they probably don’t have COVID. :shrug:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
To clarify, I was trying to say the journey that some take to cross illegally is extremely strenuous, challenging, and dangerous for a person of average physical condition. If they survived dehydration, starvation and heat stroke, they probably don’t have COVID. :shrug:
Keep trying! Probably? Let’s play Hal’s favorite game, what if!

Let ‘em all in, your governor will get it sorted out.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So people that are healthy and in shape, aren't at risk of dying from COVOD don't have COVOD when they have COVOD?

Reactions: Ifallalot