7 day quarantine for Americans returning from abroad…

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
…coming soon.

Even if vaxxed and have negative test.

This will not apply to illegal aliens.

Merica!
migrants and people seeking asylum have bigger fish to fry; they have never been required to have a full work up the same way people progressing through the system via other channels are.

they are tested at the border and quarantined as needed

I'm sorry your stupid gotcha didn't pan out

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
migrants and people seeking asylum have bigger fish to fry; they have never been required to have a full work up the same way people progressing through the system via other channels are.

they are tested at the border and quarantined as needed

I'm sorry your stupid gotcha didn't pan out
All migrants aren't tested at the border.

I don't know why you hate the equal protection clause of the constitution so much.

Biden will announce on Thursday. A judge will issue a nationwide injunction, probably on Monday. The dems....while their fate is already sealed for the next two election cycles will remove all doubt.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My girl friend is France. She will be stoked to take more time off work when she gets back.

To quote the late Thomas Earl Petty, "She don't like working. She says she hates her boss."

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
All migrants aren't tested at the border.

I don't know why you hate the equal protection clause of the constitution so much.

Biden will announce on Thursday. A judge will issue a nationwide injunction, probably on Monday. The dems....while their fate is already sealed for the next two election cycles will remove all doubt.
migrants and asylum seekers are tested at the border

you inserted the word "all"

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
i like how the people who complain about fear mongering via the news, do alot of fear mongering around here. if no one posted about corona would it simply go away? probably.
right? its a liberal hoax but the mgirants are going to infect us all!! yall so stupid, cant wait to travel while everyone is at home scared

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
right? its a liberal hoax but the mgirants are going to infect us all!! yall so stupid, cant wait to travel while everyone is at home scared
I don’t think that’s the point being made. The way I see it is that if we are putting restrictions on some (US citizens flying home) because it’s “so dangerous” then why not treat illegal border crossers to a similar standard?

Why? Because it’s not that dangerous. Just look at the countless examples of officials who are going to crowded indoor events without masks.

They don’t seem all that concerned.

Do you REALLY think that if this virus was as dangerous as we are supposed to believe that we’d be allowing an estimated 1 million (annually) unvaxxed and untested individuals come to our country?

Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I don’t think that’s the point being made. The way I see it is that if we are putting restrictions on some (US citizens flying home) because it’s “so dangerous” then why not treat illegal border crossers to a similar standard?

Why? Because it’s not that dangerous. Just look at the countless examples of officials who are going to crowded indoor events without masks.

They don’t seem all that concerned.

Do you REALLY think that if this virus was as dangerous as we are supposed to believe that we’d be allowing an estimated 1 million (annually) unvaxxed and untested individuals come to our country?
Are you talking about the illegal border crossers that we detain or deport or the ones who slip through the cracks? If it’s the ones who slip through the cracks how do you suppose we impose quarantines on people who are effectively off the grid?