6'6" Chrtistenson Nautilus

EntropyFletch

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 20, 2006
San Diego
6'6" Christenson Nautilus, plywood glass on tri-fin, clear sanded finish (no color, minimal lams).

I bought the boar used (barely used, only ridden a few times). I have ridden it a few times as well but just don't dig the drag of that middle fin. It's all twins and quads for me these days...

Boar is in excellent condition, with a few minor heel dents on the deck. Just noticed a little snaggle on one fin, pretty minor but you can see it in the last photo.

$750 ERBB price (what I paid for it), will be up on CL this weekend for $800.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: trifish

EntropyFletch

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 20, 2006
San Diego
pre covid you could order or walk out of his shop with a brand new whatever youd want for under or just about 7. i like his boards quite a bit - not 1200 quite a bit or 7 for a used.
But alas pre-covid times are behind us for good, and boards from top tier shapers now cost well over $1k, as they should, in my opinion. That isn't going to change, so $700 for an excellent quality barely used CC is a good deal, whether you like it or not.

Reactions: CutnSnip and sdsrfr

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
But alas pre-covid times are behind us for good, and boards from top tier shapers now cost well over $1k, as they should, in my opinion. That isn't going to change, so $700 for an excellent quality barely used CC is a good deal, whether you like it or not.
IIRC a $700 CC pre-covid was like wayyyyy pre-covid, even for the “redline” versions.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Minimal lams, no skull lam, clear sanded pu/pe. Not sure all of them habe the red line drawn on the stringer.

I suspect they’re a Mitch’s/moonlight special.
I thought he was just being a primadonna with those no-logo logos and going super minimalist. I didn't realize he only used them on certain constructions.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
yea didnt mean to come off like a dick. so many boards i want to try and i just cant justify the cost yet on some of them when my go-tos are still relatively cheap in comparison. someone should scoop this up.

Reactions: EntropyFletch