6'4" Greg Griffin FOR SALE

Jul 20, 2008
6'4" x 20 1/4" x 2 3/4" Almost new, ridden 4 times. Has a quarter size pressure ding on the bottom and that's it. Does not effect the board at all. Paddles and catches waves VERY easy. The ride is just not for me. As you can see it has a new Symple traction pad and a new Curve travel bag. Board, 5 fin set and travel bag $600. I have a box and packing material to ship anywhere. Leash not included.
Griff-2.jpgGriff-3.jpg
Griff-4.jpg
Griff-1.jpg
Griff-5.jpg
Griff-6.jpg

Reactions: MathDebater and JDJ

bigglesworth

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 8, 2017
I suspected there were unsatisfied customers although he would have us believe otherwise

Jul 20, 2008
I wouldn't say I'm unsatisfied. It is that I prefer Bonzers in good surf and don't have room for boards I don't use. I used to horde but not anymore. I like to keep it at 4 working boards. If one comes in, one must go out. I've got a new Bonzer coming in soon. Everyone knows how good his boards are. When I said "the ride is just not for me," it's because I prefer Bonzers.

Reactions: bigglesworth

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I wouldn't say I'm unsatisfied. It is that I prefer Bonzers in good surf and don't have room for boards I don't use. I used to horde but not anymore. I like to keep it at 4 working boards. If one comes in, one must go out. I've got a new Bonzer coming in soon. Everyone knows how good his boards are. When I said "the ride is just not for me," it's because I prefer Bonzers.
Alright, I'll bite... How would you describe the ride? What sort of waves did you order this for?
and where are you located?

Jul 20, 2008
It's not fair for me to give a ride report, I only rode it a few times and didn't click with it. I haven't ridden this type of board in many years but wanted to give it a go. I ordered it for Gulf coast hurricane swells and occasional east coast. I'm located in Louisiana. All I'm going to say is my 6'8" Campbell Brothers Egg can handle anything and it's what I prefer. I'm totally comfortable and confident with it. I have a 6' MB5 coming in soon and like I said earlier, if one comes in one must go out. I know there are people who love Greg's boards just like I love Bonzers and trying to sell it off to someone who appreciates his design.