6'2" Bonzer Mini-Merk $450 (West side LA or West Valley)

btesser

OTF status
Jul 18, 2005
LA
Visit site
FS Bonzer Mini-Merk - $500 no fins

Dims are: 6'2" x 19 7/8 x 2.5

This would be a great "big-guy" shortboard or mini-step up for a lighter/smaller guy (which is how I used it).

Board is in excellent condition with the exception of a single ding on the right rail near the nose. See pics. The ding was professionally repaired (in El Salvador) and the board is completely watertight. Note that there is what appears to be a pressure ding on the bottom side of the repaired ding. Other than that the board is flawless. See pics.

The board was glassed at Moonlight Glassing with 6/4 (s) deck. Pretty sure bottom is 6oz with a 4oz patch around the fins.

The board has been very lightly ridden. Probably less than 30 times in the past 6-7 years.

Selling because I have way too many boards and this one never gets ridden. So it needs a new home. But I'm in no rush to sell.

I am located in the West Valley (Calabasas) but work 4-days a week in Brentwood on San Vicente.

*The Russ Short in the photo is NOT for sale.

MM 1.jpgMM 2.jpgMM 4.jpgMM 3.jpgMM 5.jpg

Last edited:

btesser

OTF status
Jul 18, 2005
LA
Visit site
Price drop to $450 (no fins). Note that there is no pressure ding on the deck near the rail ding. It appears that way from the photo but that is an optical illusion. As noted in the original description, there is a very small pressure ding on the bottom near the rail ding.

Great price on a very versatile board that is in excellent condition.

Last edited:

btesser

OTF status
Jul 18, 2005
LA
Visit site
FS Bonzer Mini-Merk - $500 no fins

Dims are: 6'2" x 19 7/8 x 2.5

This would be a great "big-guy" shortboard or mini-step up for a lighter/smaller guy (which is how I used it).

Board is in excellent condition with the exception of a single ding on the right rail near the nose. See pics. The ding was professionally repaired (in El Salvador) and the board is completely watertight. Note that there is what appears to be a pressure ding on the bottom side of the repaired ding. Other than that the board is flawless. See pics.

The board was glassed at Moonlight Glassing with 6/4 (s) deck. Pretty sure bottom is 6oz with a 4oz patch around the fins.

The board has been very lightly ridden. Probably less than 30 times in the past 6-7 years.

Selling because I have way too many boards and this one never gets ridden. So it needs a new home. But I'm in no rush to sell.

I am located in the West Valley (Calabasas) but work 4-days a week in Brentwood on San Vicente.

*The Russ Short in the photo is NOT for sale.

View attachment 115797View attachment 115798View attachment 115799View attachment 115800View attachment 115801
Still available. Will sell fins for $100 (fcs side runners and center fin).