5'9" Tokoro SF3 ($275), 6'2" Arakawa Amplifire ($275), 7'6" Johnston Semi-Gun ($175), and 10' Christenson Long Fish ($700)

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA

Reactions: oeste858

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I'm all about tring new stuff but there's something to be said about building a quiver, or a section of a quiver with one shaper.

I could pretty much have tim and mitsven shape me my whole quiver and that's more than I need

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Pretty sure i'll be happy only surfing Stamps the rest of my surfing life. At this point I have one retro fish and my dusty longboard being the only two non stamps boards in the rotation. will probably order a fish from stamps though and make the retro one a wall hanger as soon as I secure some paychecks again.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
It’s hard to sell boards you liked, i always overvalue them. I just consigned a bunch of boards at the local shop for less than I would want. They get a lot of people browsing through and boards have been selling quick since they reopened. Plus, I just don’t wanna deal with CL randos & flakes right now.
So, did you sell that twin glider?? That was tempting

Last edited:

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
It’s hard to sell boards you liked, i always overvalue them. I just consigned a bunch of boards at the local shop for less than I would want. They get a lot of people browsing through and boards have been selling quick since they reopened. Plus, I just don’t wanna deal with CL randos & flakes right now.
So, did you sell that twin glider?? That was tempting
christenson glider sold quickly; was a cool board. and best part is it sold for exactly what i paid for it 3 years ago. yew.

Reactions: oeste858