5'9" Stamps Fuse

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
5'9" 20.5 2 9/16 32.8 L

4/4/4 Stringered EPS/Epoxy. Nice and light but doesn't feel like corky.

Tim's description is spot on:

"This model is a blend of the Quantum fish and the Flare. The foil and the template in the front half are of the Quantum and the tail is that of the Flare. Of course, there's a few tweaks along the way. The nose is slightly pulled in, a bit of nose lift added, and the contours were enhanced a bit as well. With the speed of a fish off the front and the arc of a shortboard off the tail. Gas pedal up front, shred pedal off the tail! "

This one has the nose pulled in a tad as well as a slight bump in nose rocker basically making it a more high performance fuse. Great board but with all the changeups I've done in the last year it doesn't really fit in the quiver anymore.

Normal pressures. What appear to be sand thru's are just where the cloth shows in the color.

Figured I'd check here first with the Stamps following before putting on clist etc.

$300
IMG_3747.jpg
IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg
IMG_3749.jpgIMG_3750.jpg

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
The sharks below the lineup must trip out so hard on the graphic that it scares them away.
The photogs must love it too.

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
Great leash string photos, with quality string like that on display this should sell in no time.

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
You, oeste, and MathD have a cute little thing going on. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Board looks killer. I feel like you ride pretty low-volume boards for your size, but you prob one hot rippahhhh!!

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
You, oeste, and MathD have a cute little thing going on. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Board looks killer. I feel like you ride pretty low-volume boards for your size, but you prob one hot rippahhhh!!
It's pretty awesome actually and while I joke a lot, Oeste is insanely generous and a really good dude. I just met the debater once and got the same vibe.

I was still riding the same dims at 210-215 so I started bumping up. While it helped paddling, I didn't liek the changes under my feet. Now that I'm 180-185 I tried not to adjust volume too much due to my age and shoulders and it seems fine. rails are very important IMO.

IDK, everyone is different and I'm definitely not one hot rippah. just a mostly competent guy that loves to sarf

Reactions: MathDebater

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
LOL. I only like him cause we ride pretty much the same dims. Every boar of his I’ve tried is a gem. Dude knows what to order.

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
It's pretty awesome actually and while I joke a lot, Oeste is insanely generous and a really good dude. I just met the debater once and got the same vibe.

I was still riding the same dims at 210-215 so I started bumping up. While it helped paddling, I didn't liek the changes under my feet. Now that I'm 180-185 I tried not to adjust volume too much due to my age and shoulders and it seems fine. rails are very important IMO.

IDK, everyone is different and I'm definitely not one hot rippah. just a mostly competent guy that loves to sarf
:shaka: