52 States and Packing The Supreme Court - DONE

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Was on the road all day yesterday and I'll be on the road most of today so you'll have plenty of time to ponder this.

At this stage of the game, anybody who cared knows my identity thanks to hal and a couple of other idiots on this site who posted my full name and other details. Hal still hides and takes shots at me but whatever......I'm not the guy who will post his real identity unless he'd like to continue to play the games he's playing right now. Ball is in his court on that. Game on.

Let me lay it out in a fashion that everyone here will understand without revealing anyone's name or further details.

Back on November 3, 2018 hal reached out to me in private messaging (not the other way around and if he'd like to dispute that I'll proceed by posting that message and all subsequent messages in their entirety.......not cherrypicked.) Unfortunately, I thought he was being sincere I was very open about who I was. Hal was never as open or honest. In the ensuing message exchanges he acted nice and then proceeded to use cherrypicked snippets from those messages to take shots at me in a dishonest fashion for several years. hal thought he'd forever be anonymous. I was beyond a good sport.

Hal's hubris did lead him did make a mistake though. I believe a year later hal wanted to get involved with an event I've been loosly involved with for a number of years and via private messaging asked me who he should get in touch with to help him get started. I was generous with the information I gave him even though he'd been a major dick in his on-line persona. He never revealed his identity but in that exchange hal did inadvertently put himself into a group of no more than 5 people on the planet. I believe a year later I took a guess at an organization name that was one of the 5 possible organizations (still not knowing hal's identity) and later brought up that organization in a post. Hal then dishonestly tried to spin that in the the comments but in his hubris he actually took the 5 possible people and narrowed it down further.

Fast forward to late last summer or early fall and another member of this forum posted hal's actual first name. hal even responded in a manner which just confirmed that was in fact his name. Over then next few weeks other posters and myself mocked him by using that name in posts. There was no looking for him as he's so dishonestly posted numerous times........He'd fukked up and another member had simply put the pieces together for me by posting his first name. hal had previously put himself into a group of about 4 people on the planet and when someone on this forum posted his real name it narrowed it down to only one possibility and his days of being completely anonymous were blown.

Shortly after hal's anonymity was blown this year's annual event that both hal and I now attend took place. Making matters worse for hal, he's in a visible role at the event. Hal had to be mortified to even show up knowing his identity had been blown just weeks earlier and given his conduct towards me on this forum. Our paths crossed as I turned to leave after reading some posted information and here he comes towards me not 20 feet away. I could have ignored him. I could have dumped him on his ass. It could have been ugly.........but I'm not that kind of guy. Instead, I made a joke which broke the ice and opened up a quite lengthy, friendly conversation. Hal was extremely nervous at first and stuttered something like "I'm glad I ran into you" as he was probably thinking about his conduct on here and the much larger man he faced after years of being a dick while anonymously hiding behind a keyboard and monitor.

Hal can spin all he wants but that is verbatim how all of that went down through the years. You be the judge. As for hal's internet persona, he can keep poking if he'd like but if the topic related the things in this post are brought up in a dishonest fashion again I'll post every private message exchange from the very beginning in their entirety and plenty of other info so you all can be the judge as to who is being truthful and who is being a dick "in real life" Otherwise I'm just as friendly as ever in real life.

Ball is in your court "hal9000". Proceed with caution.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
POOF!!!!!! Strangely, Stu has ghosted this thread. He posted in numerous other threads since this one didn't go his way. Strange how that happened when receipts were pulled. Just in case, a refresher...........

You and the two morons who gave that stupid post of yours a thumbs up ought to pay closer attention or just keep your dishonesty and stupidity to yourselves. Wrote a quick joke from my phone to mock you and Biden last night. Took me less than 20 seconds this morning at a computer to prove you wrong.......................

Here's the truth : Not only did Biden mention it, three months into his presidency he wrote an executive order to form a "Presidential Commission" to get the ball rolling. All of this was in the news at the time. It was a hot topic. Now here you dummies are trying to act like none of that ever happened because Biden and the democrats in the House and Senate have been a disaster. You can't cover for this guy, Pelosi and Schumer. They've been a disaster. There is a reason why anyone paying attention is saying Democrats are going to have historic losses in the House and Senate in November. Even far left pundits are in panic mode.

Like I said in another post, you guys are the type who will look a man in the eye and lie lie lie. Cue up the snarky insults......

From Whitehouse.gov I circled and highlighted the important parts.

You can read the executive order in its boring entirety here. This is where you land in the blue hyperlink in the image above takes you:

You can read about the current status of this issue - and Biden's shown indifference, here:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The only thing down the drain is the democrat's dreams of packing the court and DC becoming a state. You know as well as I do that the commission was a formality and if democrats could muster the votes they'd do it tomorrow.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The only thing down the drain is the democrat's dreams of packing the court and DC becoming a state. You know as well as I do that the commission was a formality and if democrats could muster the votes they'd do it tomorrow.
so the commission was just a formal gesture that had no substance or intent behind it

AND

It was also big scary........ because JoeBidenTotalitarianBadMan?

Your logic makes no sense.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Since they don't have the votes, I'm surprised they haven't tried and failed 60 times like the GOP did with RomneyCare.

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
every time he uses one of my lines, a little tear of joy comes to my eye because every time he does it he must be reminded of how he is, indeed, completely bereft from integrity and, in turn, has to try to project his own intellectual failings on other people

Reactions: mundus and hal9000

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad - can you find me a single time Biden has come out in full support of packing the court?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Are you attempting to deny that the democrats were pushing packing the courts last winter? Really????? Stop being a dumbass. You're trying way too hard to be hal's replacement.
You suggested it was a main policy goal of Democrats this term. There are certainly people who would like to see it, but the Biden administration isn’t in that group. This isn’t like repeal and replace, which did in fact go down in flames.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You suggested it was a main policy goal of Democrats this term. There are certainly people who would like to see it, but the Biden administration isn’t in that group. This isn’t like repeal and replace, which did in fact go down in flames.
so, the obvious result......he can't provide one single example.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If one D supported it anywhere means the entire left does in Groms small diseased mind,