52 States and Packing The Supreme Court - DONE

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I love the essays he is writing now

like adding more words to your stupid and unsubstantiated argument doesn't make you more correct

this is truly compelling television...it's like a reverse curb your enthusiasm where the antagonist is a completely unaware dolt...all the same physically cringeworthy bits, but we're all Larry David
Long Covid really fvcks with your mind/emotions

We are seeing this now. :roflmao:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
POOF!!!!!! Strangely, Stu has ghosted this thread. He posted in numerous other threads since this one didn't go his way. Strange how that happened when receipts were pulled. Just in case, a refresher...........

Biden never suggested packing the courts. DC statehood will eventually happen.
You and the two morons who gave that stupid post of yours a thumbs up ought to pay closer attention or just keep your dishonesty and stupidity to yourselves. Wrote a quick joke from my phone to mock you and Biden last night. Took me less than 20 seconds this morning at a computer to prove you wrong.......................

Here's the truth : Not only did Biden mention it, three months into his presidency he wrote an executive order to form a "Presidential Commission" to get the ball rolling. All of this was in the news at the time. It was a hot topic. Now here you dummies are trying to act like none of that ever happened because Biden and the democrats in the House and Senate have been a disaster. You can't cover for this guy, Pelosi and Schumer. They've been a disaster. There is a reason why anyone paying attention is saying Democrats are going to have historic losses in the House and Senate in November. Even far left pundits are in panic mode.

Like I said in another post, you guys are the type who will look a man in the eye and lie lie lie. Cue up the snarky insults......

From Whitehouse.gov I circled and highlighted the important parts.

You can read the executive order in its boring entirety here. This is where you land in the blue hyperlink in the image above takes you:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
POOF!!!!!! Strangely, Stu has ghosted this thread. He posted in numerous other threads since this one didn't go his way. Strange how that happened when receipts were pulled. Just in case, a refresher...........

You and the two morons who gave that stupid post of yours a thumbs up ought to pay closer attention or just keep your dishonesty and stupidity to yourselves. Wrote a quick joke from my phone to mock you and Biden last night. Took me less than 20 seconds this morning at a computer to prove you wrong.......................

Here's the truth : Not only did Biden mention it, three months into his presidency he wrote an executive order to form a "Presidential Commission" to get the ball rolling. All of this was in the news at the time. It was a hot topic. Now here you dummies are trying to act like none of that ever happened because Biden and the democrats in the House and Senate have been a disaster. You can't cover for this guy, Pelosi and Schumer. They've been a disaster. There is a reason why anyone paying attention is saying Democrats are going to have historic losses in the House and Senate in November. Even far left pundits are in panic mode.

Like I said in another post, you guys are the type who will look a man in the eye and lie lie lie. Cue up the snarky insults......

You can read the executive order in its boring entirety here. This is where you land in the blue hyperlink in the image above takes you:

John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant AND congress have all changed the size of the court over the years, and almost always for political gain.

This is nothing new. Try cracking a history book once in a while.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Moron thinks having a commission to investigate something equals attempting to do it, It is so sad when an angry imbecile grasps at straws to attempt to soothe the butthurt.

Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant AND congress have all changed the size of the court over the years, and almost always for political gain.

This is nothing new. Try cracking a history book once in a while.
I never suggested the size of the court had never changed. Your flailing to find any way possible to be a dickhead at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Back on track since @StuAzole is still ghosting this thread. Come back Stu!!!! You previously claimed:

Biden never suggested packing the courts. DC statehood will eventually happen.
To which I followed up......

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Check you guys out. A year later and you're acting like democrats were never giddy over packing the Supreme Court and adding DC as a state now that they had control of the House, Senate and Executive branch. They thought they'd vanquish Republicans forever, reverse control of the Supremes and add two or four new democrat senators by granting DC and potentially PR statehood.

View attachment 122574

O

ooh a study! Maybe the study was to placate the liberal arm of the D party and will find no need to grow the court. I mean, what had this committee done to date? When was the last time Biden mentioned it? Yeah, thought so.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
O

ooh a study! Maybe the study was to placate the liberal arm of the D party and will find no need to grow the court. I mean, what had this committee done to date? When was the last time Biden mentioned it? Yeah, thought so.
a letter from the White House that's almost a year old. what have they done to act on this initiative since then?

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the posts keep getting longer and longer, but they are still glaringly short on corroborated facts to support his outlandish claims

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Back on track since @StuAzole is still ghosting this thread. Come back Stu!!!! You previously claimed:

To which I followed up......

When you start quoting yourself.....

• Love
Reactions: hal9000