500 legal scholars agree: Trumby should be impeached.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I love how America really does have anti-intellectualism streak.

It's always the same boring trope: THEY GOT BOOK SMARTS BUT NO COMMON SENSE!

Getting a degree is hard work.

It's kind of insane how much work it is if you really go for it and don't satifice.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I love how America really does have anti-intellectualism streak.

It's always the same boring trope: THEY GOT BOOK SMARTS BUT NO COMMON SENSE!

Getting a degree is hard work.

It's kind of insane how much work it is if you really go for it and don't satifice.
Most non intellectuals have an anti-intellectual streak. Stands to reason.

Reason? What's that?

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
"73 million American patriots disagree with the lawyers"

"...controversial reality show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" drew 2.9 million viewers Wednesday night at 10 p.m. In second place: Fox News..."

The second quote is from Nielsen ratings, a verifiable source. The first quote comes from...?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I see you're still bitter about the extrapolation of the conduct of the last 20 minutes into a prediction for the next 20 minutes.

You should get over that.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You never considered the possibility before I brought it up that such considerations - and IRL examples - are literally part of the training. If you think the expression was hyperbolic then say that, but it was in no way meaningless.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
maybe caveat things if you don't mean them in the way that the words themselves mean

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I can't speak for the legal scholars. No one here can, so your question is pointless.

What I can say from my layman's point of view is that the missteps you revere to were like some penalties and turnovers in a football game, mistakes, but the end result is a win- a justified investigation, no spying, no political bias.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
What do the "500 legal scholars" have to say about lying and omitting in order to get FISA Warrants???
Since you're whatabouting, I wonder what they'd say about a prez accusing FBI employees of treason, spying and attempted coups without proof.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
maybe caveat things if you don't mean them in the way that the words themselves mean
TBH, I didn't think anyone here was actually that retarded (which I do mean literally) to take the hype that seriously. But now you're telling me I was incorrect. Nor do I think you're actually that retarded.

Anyways, your complaint is duly noted

IMO and based on their known conduct a few minutes earlier I think there was an extremely high likelihood that if the cops had given these guys some space and the opportunity to do so - as suggested several times in this thread - they would have carjacked another vehicle stopped at another intersection in order to better enable their getaway. Thus multiplying their previous victim count.

That clear enough for you, or in any way improve your understanding of my previous comment?

Last edited: