5'0 asym Ninelights wood mini simmons (goof), 6'2 Oakfoils round-nose channel twin step up, 5'6 Oakfoils hp 5-fin

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
I'll PM you - I need to run home to OC from LA and grab a few boards prob before tues... I can have the board in Glendale if that's easier for you to scheck it out

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
Have you had any soft tissue work on it with anyone who knows what they are doing?
No! i need someone in the LA area to help me with PT and soft tissue, if you have any recommendations?

That said, it's unstable to the point where i can't really use it. there's some real damage to both the socket and the ball that the surgeon says really needs a reconstruction - basic PT causes disloc's and/or like days of neck/shoulder lock-up.

he wants to try one more set of arthroscopic procedure to restore stability - this is a new development in the last visit because the joint has loosened up a lot while I tried to do PT... looking at Dec 30 for the operation and hopefully a faster recovery. This is procedure #4 for the right shoulder.

This approach had me surfing for 10 years after the last guy said i needed a replacement when i was 22, so i trust my surgeon.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
No! i need someone in the LA area to help me with PT and soft tissue, if you have any recommendations?

That said, it's unstable to the point where i can't really use it. there's some real damage to both the socket and the ball that the surgeon says really needs a reconstruction - basic PT causes disloc's and/or like days of neck/shoulder lock-up.

he wants to try one more set of arthroscopic procedure to restore stability - this is a new development in the last visit because the joint has loosened up a lot while I tried to do PT... looking at Dec 30 for the operation and hopefully a faster recovery. This is procedure #4 for the right shoulder.

This approach had me surfing for 10 years after the last guy said i needed a replacement when i was 22, so i trust my surgeon.

If you can make it to Newport/Costa Mesa, I have a name for you

Reactions: xmesa

Njryan

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 25, 2011
Had Rotator cuff surgery 2 months ago, did the research and got the guy. I’m able to put my arm above my head, hopefully in the water in 4 months. Shoulders suck, I wish you all the best. Staring at my boards during one of the busiest hurricane has been almost as painful as the surgery and PT. Good luck :cheers:

Reactions: xmesa

xmesa

Nep status
Jul 25, 2014
Had Rotator cuff surgery 2 months ago, did the research and got the guy. I’m able to put my arm above my head, hopefully in the water in 4 months. Shoulders suck, I wish you all the best. Staring at my boards during one of the busiest hurricane has been almost as painful as the surgery and PT. Good luck :cheers:
i hope you're still seeing improvements man! thank you! I'm going back under the 'knife' on the 27th... hoping to surf before the end of this year...

bump... still selling some boards to fund surgery and budding drone/photography problem ... i don't think I'll be on these more foiled boarts for a while after the surgery.

someone should be getting shacked on the channel twin right now... I've saw some really fun days here in So Bay and OC... these last few weeks

Reactions: need 4 speed