5 dead, 18 injured in Colorado nightclub shooting....

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Here's what we know so far:

Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, the suspect who killed at least five people and injured eighteen others, had a criminal history in #ColoradoSprings.
Around 2:00 p.m. on June 19, 2021, El Paso County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to reports of a bomb threat on Rubicon Drive in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood, just south of the Colorado Springs Airport.
Despite deputies’ orders, Anderson Lee Aldrich, 21, refused to surrender. According to the Sheriff’s Office, he was discovered with a homemade bomb, multiple weapons, and ammunition.
A Tactical Support Unit, which included the Regional Explosives Unit, was dispatched.
Residents within a quarter-mile radius of the address received an emergency text message, and ten homes in the surrounding area were evacuated.
Both homes were searched by the Regional Explosives Unit, but no explosive devices were discovered.
Around 6:00 p.m., the suspect was apprehended and booked into the El Paso County Jail.

Aldrich was charged with two counts of Felony Menacing and three counts of First-Degree Kidnapping.

Can the leftists here explain why this guy is on the street? If I had my way, upon a speedy trial, if convicted he certainly wouldn't be out on the street, let alone killing innocent people. At least not for 25+ years. The left doesn't want to prosecute and punish criminals. They just want to disarm the population because it makes their marxist goals easier to achieve. The left views this incident more as an opportunity to move the anti-2A agenda than as a crime for the perpetrator to be punished for.

Incoming name calling as usual...............

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22, the suspect who killed at least five people and injured eighteen others, had a criminal history in #ColoradoSprings.
Around 2:00 p.m. on June 19, 2021, El Paso County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to reports of a bomb threat on Rubicon Drive in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood, just south of the Colorado Springs Airport.
Despite deputies’ orders, Anderson Lee Aldrich, 21, refused to surrender. According to the Sheriff’s Office, he was discovered with a homemade bomb, multiple weapons, and ammunition.
A Tactical Support Unit, which included the Regional Explosives Unit, was dispatched.
Residents within a quarter-mile radius of the address received an emergency text message, and ten homes in the surrounding area were evacuated.
Both homes were searched by the Regional Explosives Unit, but no explosive devices were discovered.
Around 6:00 p.m., the suspect was apprehended and booked into the El Paso County Jail.

Aldrich was charged with two counts of Felony Menacing and three counts of First-Degree Kidnapping.

Can the leftists here explain why this guy is on the street? If I had my way, upon a speedy trial, if convicted he certainly wouldn't be out on the street, let alone killing innocent people. At least not for 25+ years. The left doesn't want to prosecute and punish criminals. They just want to disarm the population because it makes their marxist goals easier to achieve. The left views this incident more as an opportunity to move the anti-2A agenda than as a crime for the perpetrator to be punished for.

He still has 2nd Amendment rights!

Also, Colorado Springs is a conservative city. You shy ask conservatives in the town why their legal system failed.

Also, charges aren’t convictions. A constitutional scholar like yourself must know that a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

The only reason we're hearing about it is because it's white male who attacked a "marginalized" community, if this was anyone else it would get memory holed

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Link me to the 5 dead, 18 injured shooting in Philly that was unreported. Thx.

Here's Chicago from the last couple weeks

No, these were not "unreported," however they did not make national news, did not cause the President to screech about pulling 2A rights, and did not have the erBB muppets wringing their hands

They only make the big time when they fit the narrative. I probably should buy the AK I want before the pants shitter puts through an illegal EO

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

No, these were not "unreported," however they did not make national news, did not cause the President to screech about pulling 2A rights, and did not have the erBB muppets wringing their hands

They only make the big time when they fit the narrative. I probably should buy the AK I want before the pants shitter puts through an illegal EO
I don’t see any of those as a singe incident, do you? I asked for an ignored story of a mass shooting, not a weekend of violence spread over one of the largest cities in the world.

I’ll help you by suggesting a single incident where 5 are killed and 18 wounded doesn’t go unreported, no matter the perpetrator or victims.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

tell us you only read the headline without telling us you only read the headline.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
He still has 2nd Amendment rights!

Also, Colorado Springs is a conservative city. You shy ask conservatives in the town why their legal system failed.

Also, charges aren’t convictions. A constitutional scholar like yourself must know that a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

He loves to self-own all day every day.