5’6” Griffin hovercraft

Sep 13, 2019
I traded for this board about a year or maybe two years ago. I have had in the water exactly one time and now that I am rolling with a serious dad bod it won't work for me if I even made it to the beach to begin with. The day I took it out I did take a rail to the ankle and the damage has been professionally repaired. I will include pictures of the repair tomorrow when I can get to my boards in the attic. Looking for $300 includes the famous Griffin G-10 fins. Located in north jersey. I am attaching for now the original images from the previous owners thread

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
I traded for this board about a year or maybe two years ago. I have had in the water exactly one time and now that I am rolling with a serious dad bod it won't work for me if I even made it to the beach to begin with. The day I took it out I did take a rail to the ankle and the damage has been professionally repaired. I will include pictures of the repair tomorrow when I can get to my boards in the attic. Looking for $300 includes the famous Griffin G-10 fins. Located in north jersey. I am attaching for now the original images from the previous owners thread
I have upgraded this design by shortening the fins 1/8" , I can do this for its new owner if wanted :)