40 Facts.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Sometimes it’s worth stepping back to look at the full picture.
He has pressured a foreign leader to interfere in the 2020 American presidential election.
He urged a foreign country to intervene in the 2016 presidential election.
He divulged classified information to foreign officials.
He publicly undermined American intelligence agents while standing next to a hostile foreign autocrat.
He hired a national security adviser who he knew had secretly worked as a foreign lobbyist.
He encourages foreign leaders to enrich him and his family by staying at his hotels.
He genuflects to murderous dictators.
He has alienated America’s closest allies.
He lied to the American people about his company’s business dealings in Russia.
He tells new lies virtually every week — about the economy, voter fraud, even the weather.
He spends hours on end watching television and days on end staying at resorts.
He often declines to read briefing books or perform other basic functions of a president’s job.
He has aides, as well as members of his own party in Congress, who mock him behind his back as unfit for office.
He has repeatedly denigrated a deceased United States senator who was a war hero.
He insulted a Gold Star family — the survivors of American troops killed in action.
He described a former first lady, not long after she died, as “nasty.”
He described white supremacists as “some very fine people.”
He told four women of color, all citizens and members of Congress, to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came.”
He made a joke about Pocahontas during a ceremony honoring Native American World War II veterans.
He launched his political career by falsely claiming that the first black president was not really American.
He launched his presidential campaign by describing Mexicans as “rapists.”
He has described women, variously, as “a dog,” “a pig” and “horseface,” as well as “bleeding badly from a facelift” and having “blood coming out of her wherever.”
He has been accused of sexual assault or misconduct by multiple women.
He enthusiastically campaigned for a Senate candidate who was accused of molesting multiple teenage girls.
He waved around his arms, while giving a speech, to ridicule a physically disabled person.
He has encouraged his supporters to commit violence against his political opponents.
He has called for his opponents and critics to be investigated and jailed.
He uses a phrase popular with dictators — “the enemy of the people” — to describe journalists.
He attempts to undermine any independent source of information that he does not like, including judges, scientists, journalists, election officials, the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the Congressional Budget Office and the National Weather Service.
He has tried to harass the chairman of the Federal Reserve into lowering interest rates.
He said that a judge could not be objective because of his Mexican heritage.
He obstructed justice by trying to influence an investigation into his presidential campaign.
He violated federal law by directing his lawyer to pay $280,000 in hush money to cover up two apparent extramarital affairs.
He made his fortune partly through wide-scale financial fraud.
He has refused to release his tax returns.
He falsely accused his predecessor of wiretapping him.
He claimed that federal law-enforcement agents and prosecutors regularly fabricated evidence, thereby damaging the credibility of criminal investigations across the country.
He has ordered children to be physically separated from their parents.
He has suggested that America is no different from or better than Vladimir Putin’s Russia.
He has called America a “hellhole.”
He is the president of the United States, and he is a threat to virtually everything that the United States should stand for

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So weird that nobody cares about government corruption anymore.

Or lying or criminal endeavours.

Just imagine, Nixon was the biggest stain on American modern history and he didn't commit a fraction of vile things Trump did.

Still, nobody on the right cares.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So weird that nobody cares about government corruption anymore.

Or lying or criminal endeavours.

Just imagine, Nixon was the biggest stain on American modern history and he didn't commit a fraction of vile things Trump did.

Still, nobody on the right cares.

But the tan suit.

And the emailz.

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
The evidence points to an immoral, racist, raping individual that is using the office of the presidency for personal gain.

The greatest achievement he's done is convincing Republicans he was on their side the whole time, and that they will somehow benefit as well.

I don't believe Republican's can't see the harm he is doing to this country, to immigrants, to our democracy. I believe Republicans are okay with it because they think they will benefit in the end, so all this is okay.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I don't believe Republican's can't see the harm he is doing to this country, to immigrants, to our democracy. I believe Republicans are okay with it because they think they will benefit in the end, so all this is okay.
This is the part that's hard to understand., though I know what Autoprax said above is spot on.

I can't imagine supporting somebody who did just one of the many vile things Trump did, just because I'd benefit in some other ways.

I mean, if Bernie turned out to be a conman, tax cheat or a pussy grabber, he'd lose me forever, even if I get healthcare.

I was listening to a Rogan podcast while walking the dog yesterday.
He was saying how people who stereotype Trump supporters are insane because 'they don't know if the person is benefiting in some ways' from Trump presidency, which makes everything else he does justified?
Rogan was like: maybe a person supports Trump because they're in real estate and it's good for their business and they don't support him on racist stuff.

Not only that he's using nonsensical logic but supporting a racist for financial gain, makes it 10x worse.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
This is the part that's hard to understand., though I know what Autoprax said above is spot on.

I can't imagine supporting somebody who did just one of the many vile things Trump did, just because I'd benefit in some other ways.

I mean, if Bernie turned out to be a conman, tax cheat or a pussy grabber, he'd lose me forever, even if I get healthcare.

I was listening to a Rogan podcast while walking the dog yesterday.
He was saying how people who stereotype Trump supporters are insane because 'they don't know if the person is benefiting in some ways' from Trump presidency, which makes everything else he does justified?
Rogan was like: maybe a person supports Trump because they're in real estate and it's good for their business and they don't support him on racist stuff.

Not only that he's using nonsensical logic but supporting a racist for financial gain, makes it 10x worse.

Rogan is a nitwit. Just because a person speaks clearly doesn’t mean they’re smart.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Here’s another fact: you dimwits can’t come up with a candidate and think endlessly whining about what a jackass dt is will be enough to win the election. How did that work in 2016?

Reactions: redrider

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Here’s another fact: you dimwits can’t come up with a candidate and think endlessly whining about what a jackass dt is will be enough to win the election. How did that work in 2016?
The difference is in 2016 people thought "Sure he has no experience, but he's an outsider and he'll grow into the role. How bad can it be?"

Granted he'll never lose that 32ish percent of support. But maybe (hopefully) his extraordinarily poor performance will spur voter turnout.

As a side note, the amount of clean up required after this experiment is going to take years. I'm shocked so many are lining up to tackle this mess.

Reactions: Autoprax

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
The evidence points to an immoral, racist, raping individual that is using the office of the presidency for personal gain.

The greatest achievement he's done is convincing Republicans he was on their side the whole time, and that they will somehow benefit as well.

Rep leaders got there conservative judges out of Cheeto. Had to sacrifice all their moral values to get 'em, but job done. That and they got corporate taxes cut. Only GOP agenda left unaccomplished is cutting Social Security & Medicare

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
WTF are you talking about.

Warren is talking policy 90% of the time.

Trump ran on 100% appeal to emotion and promising fantasies like the Wall that Mexico will pay for.

How did that work out?

Hillary was essentially a Republican lite, with a ton of baggage.

Other than Biden, no other candidates are like that.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I am happy that Warren seems to be doing well in the polls

I hope Giuliani can knee cap Biden

maybe I'll wind up having to eat these words

I worry that this is a little primary bump just to make it look
like a fight for Biden...but that's a bit cynical

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Rep leaders got there conservative judges out of Cheeto. Had to sacrifice all their moral values to get 'em, but job done. That and they got corporate taxes cut. Only GOP agenda left unaccomplished is cutting Social Security & Medicare
In order to make the sacrifice they’d have to have moral values in the first place.

As for SS and medicare...

You need to get a new scare tactic. I’ve been hearing about these cuts for 40 years yet both programs continue to grow....