4/20

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Long long lines at all the pot shops nearby.
Virus money essentially spent?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
People in masks and gloves, social distancing being strictly enforced. Wouldn't want to catch a respiratory virus while you shop for plant matter to burn and inhale.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I’m wondering if there’s been a shift away from burnables to more vapables and edibles
Personally, I don’t have time for edibles

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Strong medicinal Oils totally max your tolerance so you need like 100 mg of gummy just to catch a buzz. Whereas a couple puffs of the 90%, clear your schedule for an hour or two. And it makes it so you can pull bong rips like a teenager with like 23% flower strains lol. Which has been nice in quarantine. I start my work day early, then by 11 it’s time for bong hits, a spin ride or yoga or whatever or a surf if we are lucky, sauna and shower and a clear head for the second half of work day. Also just tried this palm leaf wrap. Corn filter. Delicious with all the shake from my jars. There are probably 6 different well known medal winners in there lol

C32D49D4-71A4-46D5-80F1-7FC35762C209.jpeg

Last edited:

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I've been staring at these gummies i've had for too long. problem is...i might be a borracho...but i get sh!t handled. if i get faded....all i want to do for the next to days if get faded again and keep giggling...

Reactions: wavesnbabes

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Man you guys with your normal recreational accesss, it’s still a minor hassle in NY. Flowers from one guy, another guys has his card for pain management and gets those freaking powerr oils lol. When this is all over I will get my med card. Little stricter in NY but perfectly Acceptable for reasons my doc knows all about. Hell, spend 15 In a room with me, you would say get this man a med card stat. My GP practically doubles as my shrink. I see that guy maybe a few times per year, and every time he gets the patented subway download

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Man you guys with your normal recreational accesss, it’s still a minor hassle in NY. Flowers from one guy, another guys has his card for pain management and gets those freaking powerr oils lol. When this is all over I will get my med card. Little stricter in NY but perfectly Acceptable for reasons my doc knows all about. Hell, spend 15 In a room with me, you would say get this man a med card stat. My GP practically doubles as my shrink
I have the best of both worlds. My medical card expired a couple years ago but the dispensary I go to is lazy and never updated the info so I get recreational weed at medical level taxes. Last run was an ounce of decent (21% THC) weed for a little over $100. And they laughed at the dispensary when I said I was doomsday prepping back in early March.

Unfortunately, may have to take a drug test in a month or two (job opportunity) so currently detoxing.

Reactions: b.r. and ~rwright~

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I bought an ounce a few weeks ago when I still had a had a half ounce of flower and copious everything else. Gave my housekeeper a quarter lol. Even during quarantine I’ve been awash in my hoard, I work a lot and when I am working I ain’t partaking. So yeah that kind of hoard will last me months, it it cost me $500 an ounce for an air sealed variety pack. Only now weeks later have i made a dent

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Vials of medical oils for70, but those are so potent. The 3 I just got will last a looooing time, to to be taken lightly lol. so strong it makes my mouth talk funny

wavesnbabes

OTF status
Jul 19, 2010
Huntington Beach
PAGING WAVSNBABS
Bro, I'm going to tell you what right now. Bra! There is NOTHING more legendary than a HOME DISPENSARY and bro, I am COVERED, fair-weather and 420 celebratory dispensary goers be damned bra.

Brah! Nugs, vape, edibles, IN SURPLUS!! Coupled with cold ones, ON ICE, these are major essentials for life during lockdown.

420 4 LIFE!!!

home-weed-display.jpg

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
And the few dispensaries here are medical oils and tinctures and edibles no flower