3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

Dec 3, 2020
This is quite expected because time is running out and the problem with covid makes it very difficult to pay out. It helped me a lot last year https://www.Cambridgemoneyman.com because in this place you can find all the answers to questions related to debts and loans. Loans are definitely good, but I would be more careful about this, because a second knockdown can again narrow the circle of employees in enterprises, which is why it is important to calculate the risks for the future. Think carefully before you take out a loan again, otherwise you can drive yourself into an even deeper debt hole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JBerry

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
When the coronavirus was just beginning, I read that while the coronavirus epidemic continues to have a negative impact on the Chinese real estate market, there is a positive movement in the real estate market in the United States. For example, in the epicenter of the virus in China, the real estate market is experiencing a decline of more than 90%, and recovery can take years.
What are they going to do about it?

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
such weird times. pending crash with people that won't be able to keep up on their mortgage but real estate projections are good for nicer areas with a lot of people moving to permanent work from home?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
such weird times. pending crash with people that won't be able to keep up on their mortgage but real estate projections are good for nicer areas with a lot of people moving to permanent work from home?
Yeah I don't get it. I've heard rumors of banks sitting on millions of bad loans that they are not sure what to do with. Even once they are allowed to foreclose, they probably know that it will be disastrous if they go after everyone at once.

I wonder if they will gradually pepper them out? I wouldn't mind upgrading my digs and have enough equity parked to do so but prices went full stupid with this virus. I feel like now would be the absolute worst time.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Title of the book: How I moved to Santa Rosa and Died

Theme: Futility of life (pessimistic) Glory of life (optimistic) Life happens then you die (realistic)

Plot: Middle age man seeking better life reflects on past youthful dalliances, trials and tribulations while coming to grips with ever changing reality, takes bold new steps building on successes while trying to leave failures by the wayside, surfs with a stranger at a new spot, loses both legs in shark attack, as he dies tells stranger his life story, stranger writes book and makes millions and claims dead middle age man was "like a brother....I've even become close with his widow".

At least you didn't move to Austin, Texas.

Blurb:

"The thing that California and Austin definitely have in common is that they're both very expensive," Alder wrote. "Austin is not cheap. Let the words sink in. Austin is not cheap, it's actually quite expensive."

Texas might not have any state income taxes, but it has plenty of other costs.

Alder pointed to the high price of energy, water, and services like pool maintenance and landscaping. He also wrote fellow transplants should budget for summer getaways, because "most anyone who can leaves Austin for a month or two" to escape the heat.

The "oppressive" heat — and the wintry cold, humidity and allergens — were major sticking points for the new Texan. So was the perceived lack of public space.

The lifestyle and surroundings weren't the only parts of Texas he took issue with. Alder found the locals to be rude, lacking in integrity and terrible drivers. Not even bumping into McConaughey at a flag football game could change his mind.

Alder wrote that Texas was a "conservative dystopia" and a "monoculture that doesn't seem to be aware of it's own blandness." He eventually pulled his three kids out of the local elementary school because it was run like a "micro-managed military academy."

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Lockdown wasn't this issue.

Our execution was the issue.

That is what people should be pissed off at.

What you guys are mad at is our incompetent lockdown.
Don't you ever tire of being wrong? Why does WHO now beg governments not to lock down? Because it has seen the devastating social and economic consequences of lockdowns.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Don't you ever tire of being wrong? Why does WHO now beg governments not to lock down? Because it has seen the devastating social and economic consequences of lockdowns.
Didn't the correctly excecuted lockdowns work in NZ and Australia?

Is this what you are alluding to:

In response to a question about the economic consequences of lockdowns, Nabarro said: “We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus. The only time we believe a lockdown is justified is to buy you time to reorganize, regroup, rebalance your resources; protect your health workers who are exhausted. But by and large, we’d rather not do it.” Nabarro then went on to describe potential economic consequences, including effects on the tourism industry and farmers or the worsening of world poverty."

In other words, when they are improperly executed (i.e., "as the primary means of control of this virus")?

I don't see what the issue is with my statement and what The Who says.

In fact I think it supports what I said.

But Clay is gonna Clay.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Didn't the correctly excecuted lockdowns work in NZ and Australia?

Is this what you are alluding to:

In response to a question about the economic consequences of lockdowns, Nabarro said: “We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus. The only time we believe a lockdown is justified is to buy you time to reorganize, regroup, rebalance your resources; protect your health workers who are exhausted. But by and large, we’d rather not do it.” Nabarro then went on to describe potential economic consequences, including effects on the tourism industry and farmers or the worsening of world poverty."

In other words, when they are properly executed?

I don't see what you issue is with my statement and what he says.
NZ still is banning travel

It's fantasy land

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I skipped 6 months of mortgage payments. I didn't have to, but they let me so I did. It was great.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Temporary travel ban = poorly executed lock down?

China could have stopped the spread by banning flights out of the country.
Ifall will suggest that the governments will never freely let the restrictions end. He'll do so knowing Newsom just lifted his own stay at home order freely.