3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'm going to guess negative. Senate, I can see people not knowing where that's from. Proctor, you might not be a Souther in the 805, but y'ain't in the 805 nomore isya boy?

Lost is just asking for it. Although I did see a guy on a lost lib tech getting lots of waves on a sunny Sunday when I thought I should only surf that particular peak with far fewer people. I will say once in the water things mellowed considerably; probably couldn't see the logo and there was only one spot where I was really around other people and they were actually quite nice to me.
And the funny thing is I bought that Proctor used in Newport.

Re: Lost, oh you think this is asking for it (paint job isn't mine but the former buckles are):

1602877363260.png

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
The 4/3 I just ordered was a Quiksilver Synchro that cost $170 post-tax. I hate chest-zip wetsuits and it is absolute hell trying to find an XLT sized suit of any kind whatsoever; had to settle for one that is black/dark blue. So, yes, there will likely be eyeballing above and below the water surface.

I will pass on plastering Nor*Cal stickers to try to be insta-loc; that only makes you look like a stupid try-hard. Refer to Hawaii-done thread about getting island tattoos JOJ. :roflmao:

At least my 6'7" and 8'2" are lost and Proctor, respectively. Slightly better? :monkey:
I got one of these syncho 4/3s

it's held up fine so far after some spring use and just starting to take it out again now

I think most wetsuits are made in the same factories across brands

Reactions: Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I got one of these syncho 4/3s

it's held up fine so far after some spring use and just starting to take it out again now

I think most wetsuits are made in the same factories across brands
Nice. My current thickest functional suit was a short-arm full and that definitely won't fly up there. Chicken skin tastes like, well, chicken.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
And the funny thing is I bought that Proctor used in Newport.

Re: Lost, oh you think this is asking for it (paint job isn't mine but the former buckles are):

View attachment 99383
The paint job asks for it in general but that could be a step in the right direction; might obscure the OC-based lam obvious-ness so it's a less specific asking for it.

All the same, speaking as someone who rode the sponge at Sebastian a fair bit in the 90s, if you rode a bodyboard in the 805 before the year 2005 I would wager most spots in 2020 will be a cakewalk in comparison.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Nice. My current thickest functional suit was a short-arm full and that definitely won't fly up there. Chicken skin tastes like, well, chicken.
4/3 isn't really a big deal. 5mm+ is where I think it really starts to be inhibiting

I do think that cold water beat downs feel more intense, so you have that to look forward to

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The paint job asks for it in general but that could be a step in the right direction; might obscure the OC-based lam obvious-ness so it's a less specific asking for it.

All the same, speaking as someone who rode the sponge at Sebastian a fair bit in the 90s, if you rode a bodyboard in the 805 before the year 2005 I would wager most spots in 2020 will be a cakewalk in comparison.
The paint does stand out. And puts a bit of pressure on myself because if you have a paintjob like that, you'd better surf well. One of those former buckle repairs is currently spiderwebbing from the inside out. So who knows, may not even last the month (but I said that 2 months ago).

I grew up riding a bodyboard from 1986 to 1998 as a souther in Oxnard (both sides of the jetties). I learned respect and deference very quickly. Rolling solo, being leashless (why the fuck would you need a leash on a sponge; you're already holding onto it), and never backing off on any wave when given no matter what helped my cause a lot in those days. But still, strong vibing happened.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
The paint does stand out. And puts a bit of pressure on myself because if you have a paintjob like that, you'd better surf well. One of those former buckle repairs is currently spiderwebbing from the inside out. So who knows, may not even last the month (but I said that 2 months ago).

I grew up riding a bodyboard from 1986 to 1998 as a souther in Oxnard (both sides of the jetties). I learned respect and deference very quickly. Rolling solo, being leashless (why the fook would you need a leash on a sponge; you're already holding onto it), and never backing off on any wave when given no matter what helped my cause a lot in those days. But still, strong vibing happened.
don't worry about the board with the paint job, once it realizes where it is heading it will probably just spontaneously combust.
pg22-1.jpg

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
don't worry about the board with the paint job, once it realizes where it is heading it will probably just spontaneously combust.
View attachment 99384
I love it!

That board be leaking like the Amber Lamps man. But I did spot the culprit rail crack. Well, there are several that I have covered up either with wax or Berenstein Bears/Frozen stickers but this one is under the black edge paint; only found it today by the adjacent brown tint. I may have to bite the bullet and do some actual repairs. And by actual repairs I mean Solarez ones. Always fun when it's 90 degrees and the sh!t hardens in the tube before I can squeeze it out.

I hope surf picks up tomorrow. I want to take that 6'7" roundpin out to give it a test run for up north. Previously that board was good in everything from 3-8'; it's suspiciously light but don't see any obvious dings/cracks where it would sucking/leaking water. But the salt licks that form are always a good indicator. The Speed Demon had _7_ licks on the rails (body impacts; closeout/awry barrels) and yes I did eat all the residual salt before sanding them down and waxing over.

Oct 13, 2020
NY
I advised my mortgage company that I was affected by Covid-19, and they advised me that they are not going to allow me to allow me to do any forbearance on my loan! They also proceeded to ask me what happened, why I needed help, and made me do, and apply for a loss mitigation. (To which they denied me!) Yes, my loan is federally backed. They stated that they will continue to "check in with me" to see how I am going to make my payments. I had taken a loan from paydayinusa.com AK, so I could make my mortgage payment.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com

post corona real-estate bubble here we come. Prices were way inflated to begin with
Today I'm closing a $340,000 Refi at 1.99% interest. This is the first one I've accommodated that the monthly property taxes equal the loan payment.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
The 4/3 I just ordered was a Quiksilver Synchro that cost $170 post-tax. I hate chest-zip wetsuits and it is absolute hell trying to find an XLT sized suit of any kind whatsoever; had to settle for one that is black/dark blue. So, yes, there will likely be eyeballing above and below the water surface.
To help you get used to your new climate, you can wear your new wetsuit as a form of extra-warm long underwear for the morning stroll:

1604969341800.png

• Wow
Reactions: Kento

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
To help you get used to your new climate, you can wear your new wetsuit as a form of extra-warm long underwear for the morning stroll:

View attachment 100637
and the water was 53* today. used the 5/4 and glad. still had to stand in the hot shower to warm up after.
offshore, overhead and clean. consistent and no crowd:shaka: