26. how many other non partakers out there?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’ve been thinking we’re due for another thanksgiving in Princeville. Wait so, Ireland in a month. Oaxaca in 2 months? And Kauai in 3?

Good grief I better get closing

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
What is it with weed causing anxiety and paranoia? When I was younger my body used to heave a sigh of relief on that first exhale. I’m pretty sure the zig-zag man has me tattooed on his arm. I can’t handle the sh!t now. No matter what strain or how low the potency. Is it age?
I don’t know, but it flipped like a switch for me

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is it with weed causing anxiety and paranoia? When I was younger my body used to heave a sigh of relief on that first exhale. I’m pretty sure the zig-zag man has me tattooed on his arm. I can’t handle the sh!t now. No matter what strain or how low the potency. Is it age?
I keep trying and can't do.

I get stoned and I look at my nerve damaged leg and want to scream.

When I'm not high and can disassociate. Which is good.

I prefer opiates at this stage of life. But I need to be very moderate because the receptors downgrade immediately and upping my dose doesn't give me the desired effect.

I think your next step is a 5 mg pot pill late at night.

That can be good for sexy time. You might be a little paranoid but you just got to fuck hard and it will go away.

I get killer boners from weed.

And I'm old.

I will be lying in bed wondering what is going on and I remember I took a pot pill.

When I get a boner in bed I had to lie on it because it feels like a balloon that wants to float away. :dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
I keep trying and can't do.

I get stoned and I look at my nerve damaged leg and want to scream.

When I'm not high and can disassociate. Which is good.

I prefer opiates at this stage of life. But I need to be very moderate because the receptors downgrade immediately and upping my dose doesn't give me the desired effect.

I think your next step is a 5 mg pot pill late at night.

That can be good for sexy time. You might be a little paranoid but you just got to fook hard and it will go away.

I get killer boners from weed.

And I'm old.

I will be lying in bed wondering what is going on and I remember I took a pot pill.

When I get a boner in bed I had to lie on it because it feels like a balloon that wants to float away. :dancing:
let it go. it's of no use to you now.

JTS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 22, 2004
Congrats on 26 B5!

I’ve been clean and sober 31 years,December will be 32
For me it was definitely the right decision , my ability to moderate my drug/alcohol intake was nonexistent. Im all for people enjoying a drink or a couple hits if it doesn’t create problems in their lives.

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
I, and friends I have talked to, get super vivid dreams after going from smoking weed all day for months, then stopping. If I was a screenwriter with no new ideas that is what I'd do. Have not smoked in about 10 days, been having some doozies. Last night was with a friend who died 8 years ago, we were at downtown HB when there were still board building factories around the beach. Better than a few days earlier when I fell asleep after a motorcycle video, and was being chased by bikers for over an hour.

Reactions: Boneroni and Aruka

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
I used to drink a lot. Joined the military at 19 so trees and anything else was off the table since you get tested regularly. Never tried any drugs (coke, x, etc...) prior to joining. Never had the desire. Good old booze was enough for me.

Had a few close calls with losing my career from drinking. I loved staying out late and drinking at bars. Stopped drinking regularly after my second child was born. I would usually just get so plastered that I wasn't coherent and I'd be out the next day. Everyone who's had a drinking problem knows what I mean. Why have 1 when you can have 20 and puke on the ground at 2 am? Not proud of it and wasn't setting a good example for my kids so I stopped the excessive consumption.

Now I'm getting older and can drink moderately (less than 3 a night) but usually don't because I get pretty nasty hangovers off just a few beers. I'll party occasionally if I'm on a boy's trip or something. But I normally go a few months between drinks.

Reactions: grapedrink

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
The increased paranoia happened to a lot of my friends too. It's fine in the water but when it's bigger it can spook me preety vell.
Delta 8 edibles are way less paranoia inducing, as is indica.
This thread though is a place to appreciate sobriety and I thank and give a big thumbs up to you all, it's good reinforcement for me to see so many here chiming in.
Once I started with the malt liquor in the morning, every morning, nothing good was gonna come out of that, until, I stopped(with the alcohol). That was good.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
California sober night on the rooftop of pier 17, pepper and slightly Stoopid on stage. Pepper sounded like the years of hard partying are catching up to them. They finally found their groove a few songs in, but lacking the energy they had years ago. Slightly Stoopid sounded great. Good thing I don’t drink or I’d now be $500 poorer this morning. Drinks were $25 for a 2-shot cocktail . Perfect weather and views all evening. Clear mind and full heart. Incidentally I had learned just a few hours prior to the show that my very first sponsor and close friend had just passed away. He would have loved the show and loved the fact that I was rocking out with a belly free of booze

667329C4-B019-4D28-ADC1-2F68DAE57B24.jpeg
75EEC144-F391-44AD-A711-7E784ECBE4B1.jpeg
ED308824-D4F7-44BA-9466-DD6247087612.jpeg
CB57B1D2-BD93-4735-B3F0-3E337CA09736.jpeg
025BA162-876B-417B-8F79-779F266E42E5.jpeg