2021 Suburban

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
Meh

fishtank

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 20, 2010
seems to sit higher, not a fan of the front end, looks too much like a traverse.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
It looks just like, almost, maybe, kinda, not, no, the Cybertruck, lol.
that is fugly, who cares what it can tow:sick:

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
I’ll be buying one too. Finally they made one that grabbed my interest. I have a 2001 Tahoe, the interior is thrashed but great surf car.

I hope there is work around with the engine dying at a stop. The boarder crossing would make me go insane. :cursing:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I’ll be buying one too. Finally they made one that grabbed my interest. I have a 2001 Tahoe, the interior is thrashed but great surf car.

I hope there is work around with the engine dying at a stop. The boarder crossing would make me go insane. :cursing:
That's in so many cars now. It drives me nuts when I'm outside of a car doing that but if it is anything like the Prius is you barely notice inside

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The vintage stuff looks cool but for being stuck behind people who insist on going 35 in a 45 (and that same 35 in a parking lot fml) around the Jax Beaches and the trip up and down I-95, I wish they still made an Accord wagon. Seems like Volvo and the Germans are the only ones making them anymore.

Not a fan of the compact SUV-looking hatchback things with zero storage and higher center of gravity, I suppose just to survive when someone else with zero use for ground clearance hits you while texting.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The vintage stuff looks cool but for being stuck behind people who insist on going 35 in a 45 (and that same 35 in a parking lot fml) around the Jax Beaches and the trip up and down I-95, I wish they still made an Accord wagon. Seems like Volvo and the Germans are the only ones making them anymore.

Not a fan of the compact SUV-looking hatchback things with zero storage and higher center of gravity, I suppose just to survive when someone else with zero use for ground clearance hits you while texting.
Give me this

Reactions: CutnSnip

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That's in so many cars now. It drives me nuts when I'm outside of a car doing that but if it is anything like the Prius is you barely notice inside
I had a rent a car with that. sh!t my pants when I was turning out of the lot, then realized what it was and what a plebe peasant SEC-region hick I am. To not expect it. Thank heavens it had the mechanical key so I could go surf with it.

I got used to watching the other direction's light go yellow, then lift off the brake to start the car, so I could actually go when the light turned green. Some of the newer throttles just fucking straight up suck in terms of response. Fly by wire my fuckin ass there is a miniature to-scale model of fkn Missouri, Kansas and Eastern Colorado and a midget Pony Express galloping an 'okay, allow more air and fuel than at idle' telegram from the St. Louis gas pedal to the damn Denver EFI system.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Give me this

YES!

That's been a dream car for me for ages, although the V-10 M5 Wagon was pimpty as well.

I want one of those wagons, I think they used to have a twin turbo V-12, same block as a Lambo, and put two of those pink soccer ball stickers on it and go around waxing muscle cars off stoplights.

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
That audi is pretty sick. I drove an allroad for 10 years and still think it's the best ride I've ever owned. 6 speed twin turbo made it super fun to drive but it was also a very capable baja rig and excelled in the mountains. Still have it but it's been passed down to my teenage boys now. Not really interested in another one though.