• Jay
  • Jolly Green
  • Joy Smoke, Joy Stick
  • Roach
  • =========WHAT?
basically lost interested when got my blue card,
legal???
where the fun in that??????
Whoa!! You eat'in Maui or Kaua'i shrooms?
You haven't typed that much since you came to the erBB a few decades back ~ :applause2:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
My weight is the same but I'm skinny fat.
maybe you need some TRT? your posts reek of estrogen :cry:

bought some sterons last year that I haven't use yet, Indian pharma grade 250mg amps 10 x 10. Willing to donate to the betterment of gender fluid college professors in the coastal California region.

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Thanksgiving is about to start. Where’s the official 2022 holiday weigh-in thread?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I might join. Gained a fuck load of weight (ok, not obese just yet) and haven't had the guts to weigh myself for a while, scared of what I might see. At least now I started doing something about it so I'll probably check the extension of the damage.

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Iceman

Phil Edwards status
Apr 1, 2002
NorCenCal
A few days ago I was at 171.4

I had been up over 180 at one point earlier this summer, but been hitting the biking and running more consistently since.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
155. Been 155 (+- 5) the last 40 years. I'm on the lucky jeans diet. Also the run one 10k and one half marathon a week exercise plan.

averagejoe

Miki Dora status
May 28, 2008
So far away
www.mardawg.com
I’m still hovering around 180-185. I got up to 192 @ 23% body fat in MN. At 180 I’m 18% body fat. Would be stoked to get down to 15% but don’t really want to give up beer. If I get off my ass and force myself to surf twice a week I’m sure I’d get my fat % right in the pocket. I was cruising between 160-165 this time three years ago.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
10 lbs less is the good news. Walking without a cane except when highly medicated is the bad news. A better life through chemistry!

Reactions: keenfish and Truth

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
My lightest weight in about 20 years. Was losing weight and gaining muscle in the gym before I got Covid. Worked hard from September to Early December. Covid took another 12 off in two weeks. Just under 200 at 6'1 and looking a lot better than my cardio. My understanding from conversation with my doc is that the cardio can take 30 days. Funny thing is Covid and not being on the road for work for a few weeks really changed my eating habits for the positive. Hopefully that stays that way and the bad habits on the road don't come back.
Following up on this. The change of eating habits continues. I eliminated all convenience store and fast food from my diet. Packed my lunch for work every day since last January. Got as low as 189 in late September and hovering at 192 now down from a lifetime high of 218 in April of 2021. In addition to losing weight, eliminating convenience store and fast food from my diet its probably saving me $200 a month.

Now my surfboards are all too big as I had built my quiver around dad-bod me. Picked up a board that is four liters less over the summer to test with and even that is a little too big. Could probably drop two more liters.

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
This past Tuesday I had my annual poke and prod with my long-time Doctor, and I weighed the most ever in my life, 209.6 lbs.

As someone who was in his mid 40's before getting past 160 lbs. I now feel like a lumbering giant, albeit with a paunch.
Last year I was 206 something and the year before I was 205, so a three-pound gain seems huge to me. LOL

I missed rowing nearly half the Tyee season here this year with a bad back which might account somewhat as the usual exercise I enjoy during the Fall didn't happen this year.

One of my rod-holders told me this morning that he has lost 103 lbs. since September of last year. He just turned 48 years old and looks really good now at 230 lbs.
Used to be a real load rowing him around a few years back as he was well over 300 lbs. when first we met.
Lots healthier looking nowadays and a lot easier to row too.

Take care.

Reactions: keenfish