2020 can fck off!

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Racer1--> It may be a little early, but has your wife started to gain a new understanding of the male psyche in the raising of the boy?

Asking because a friend had three boys. She came from a family of 4 girls. She said men made much more "sense" to her after she raised her three boys. (last one has 1 yr of college left). Am wondering if this aspect parenthood is similar in your wife's case.....it may not be because people are different, have different experiences, etc.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
that doesn't happen until they come home and tell you how they gave Jill their lunch money (a buck and a quarter) after running up the hill, me thinks?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Mahalo anakala @oneula

I'm really enjoying it.

so the past two days I’ve really tried to just go with the flow. No plans. Not trying to fit anything anywhere. It’s nice. Want to go through 4 diapers in 20 minutes? Do you, bro. Want to scream in my face at 6am? Go off, King. Want to go to sleep at 7pm? I’ll join you. This is way chill. We’re still inefficient AF, but at least I don’t care.

And wifey Told me to go surfing during his next nap.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
so the past two days I’ve really tried to just go with the flow. No plans. Not trying to fit anything anywhere. It’s nice. Want to go through 4 diapers in 20 minutes? Do you, bro. Want to scream in my face at 6am? Go off, King. Want to go to sleep at 7pm? I’ll join you. This is way chill. We’re still inefficient AF, but at least I don’t care.

Fck yeah man, nicely done :cheers:

Almost makes me miss having an infant........ almost :roflmao:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Mahalo anakala @oneula

I'm really enjoying it.

Take advantage of every hall pass.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
well, every time i relive that first visit in my dreams, you're patting my bum all the way out to the lineup and right into Laird's lap. At that point, Laird tandems me into the pier on his SUP, where I then head off into the sunset with Gabby, and Laird, well, Laird declares it the most beautiful thing he has ever seen

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
well, every time i relive that first visit in my dreams, you're patting my bum all the way out to the lineup and right into Laird's lap. At that point, Laird tandems me into the pier on his SUP, where I then head off into the sunset with Gabby, and Laird, well, Laird declares it the most beautiful thing he has ever seen
I'm sending a ticket to your soon, ex to be ~ :nana: