2 speeding tickets in 2 months, same spot- Encinitas

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Right? You know they're gonna be there handing out chicken-sh*t tickets......don't give them the satisfaction. They're trying to balance the budget one ticket at a time.

I mean, whatever back-asswards reasoning gets you to the proper conclusion :LOL:

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
serious answer: MR Ticket. he will fight it 4 her and probably win. $100.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Hwy 101 through Leucadia is really cracking down on the speed limit...people blaze through there going way over the 35 mph limit...
Bike Lane. Gotta share the road with the flock of lancers

Coast Hwy past the power plant and through the downtown area and again through Oceanside are hot spots, too. I'm always super mindful when I get into those areas.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Hire a local attorney who deals with traffic citations. Should cost $500 at most (maybe a bit more if both tickets can still be challenged), but they will do their best to contest the tickets and/or drag out the hearings until (hopefully) the cop blows it off or misses it. At worst, a good local attorney who has been doing it for a while will have relationships with local prosecutors/traffic court judges and should be able to negotiate lower fines, lower speeds for the ticket (less than 15 over the speed limit doesn't effect your insurance rates if I remember correctly), or potentially get one or both amended to some other sort of infraction that won't kill your insurance. Ymmv. Good luck.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Coast Hwy past the power plant and through the downtown area and again through Oceanside are hot spots, too. I'm always super mindful when I get into those areas.
I got pulled over by a cop in the O'side and he told me a pedestrian got hit the day before and he let me go.

Nice.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
was this on el camino real where a 55 zone turns into a 35 quickly?
my friend was busted there.

this guy is worth it:
Mr. Ticket | San Diego Traffic Ticket Lawyer ...
www.mrtrafficticket.com
Mr. Ticket – San Diego Traffic Ticket Lawyer. The Original Mr. Ticket. Specializing in traffic ticket defense through out San Diego County. Traffic Ticket Representation in Kearny Mesa Court, Vista Court, El Cajon Court, and Chula Vista Court.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's crazy how driving the speed limit gives me the same sort of
satisfaction now as an old goat as speeding and driving like a
total asshat did when I was 17

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Doesn't have to be one or the other. Just do everyone a favor and stay out of the fast lane please. :cursing:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This is because you enjoy pissing people off?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I parked in a loading zone for over an hour today on a busy street, nothing. Parked in a safe red zone to grab wax and a leash and meter man had the ticket in hand on my way out within a few minutes. I pleaded with him and rapid fired "please" about 5 times and he voided the ticket and gave one to the car in front of me :shaka: