1st Amendment Scotus

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He’s right about WhatsApp internationally but it’s got nothing to do with regulation of social media in America.
Thanks, that makes 4 :roflmao: :beer:
Anything that proves PB to be the pathological liar that he is will always be a win, regardless of relevance :beer:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
If he's not a liar then he's just plain stupid. Both are wins :beer:
I explained the distinction literally a dozen times, and he just kept stonewalling and repeating himself.
Imagine bringing an unrelated topic into a discussion to try to distract from your own stupidity and then strut around and claim a "win". :roflmao:

I don't know why I even bother.
You will deflect, backpedal and change topics to avoid admitting your own stupidity, literally forever.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Imagine bringing an unrelated topic into a discussion to try to distract from your own stupidity and then strut around and claim a "win".
Had you bowed out gracefully upon being proven wrong the first time, aka ghosting like you've done before, then we could've moved on . . . .Except you didn't :roflmao:

You will deflect, backpedal and change topics to avoid admitting your own stupidity, literally forever.
Further proof that your "backpedal" schtick is exactly that . .. A bullshit deflectionary schtick. I have not diverted from my very first post in this thread that you took issue with, and all I've done is stick to the exact same message that you kept struggling to understand. Me having to clarify my position because you are too dumb and dishonest to understand what I am saying is not backpedaling. Learn the difference already :poke:
Get fucked you and your rollie heads, troll.

Rent free

View attachment 139570
Says the guy still replying after being proven wrong over and over :roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Had you bowed out gracefully upon being proven wrong the first time, aka ghosting like you've done before, then we could've moved on . . . .Except you didn't :roflmao:

Further proof that your "backpedal" schtick is exactly that . .. A bullshit deflectionary schtick. I have not diverted from my very first post in this thread that you took issue with, and all I've done is stick to the exact same message that you kept struggling to understand. Me having to clarify my position because you are too dumb and dishonest to understand what I am saying is not backpedaling. Learn the difference already :poke:

Says the guy still replying after being proven wrong over and over :roflmao:
Bowed out of what? :roflmao:

You derailed this fucking thread with nonsensical bullshit about an unrelated topic.

Then you screeched "win". lololo

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink