15 year old tried as an adult in Santa Cruz

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He shouldn't even be tried. He should just be killed.

The river runs right behind the courthouse in SC. Shoot him down there

kookycooky

Nep status
Sep 5, 2014
At 15 you know damn well that it is wrong to just throw away the body in a recycling can. They are for cans and glass only.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
GromsDad said:
john4surf said:
Philipino
Is Gonzalez a popular name in the Philippines?
Don't know about 'popular' as I only spent a short period in Luzon and Manila. The news mentioned something about his (suspect) family and travels to/from Philippines.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
ratfink said:
frvcvs said:
GromsDad said:
Illegal immigrant????
Would it be any more horrific of a crime?
I'll play....Yeah!
The pain is probably exponential if the crime was as preventable as being able to filter at least the violent criminals who shouldn't be here in the first place.
There are so many variables that can prevent violent crimes. Life is a big "woulda, coulda, shoulda".

Would you apply the same standards of "would, coulda, shoulda" to say a violent crime committed with a legally owned gun? :pokestick:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
VonMeister said:
THere's no preventing violent crimes. People who commit them have incurable defects and should not be allowed to live among the rest of us?
What about people who threaten violent crimes like rape? Incurable defect or all talk?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
VonMeister said:
THere's no preventing certain violent crimes. People who commit them have incurable defects and should not be allowed to live
Adjusted to how I feel about it