15 Year old boy killed at Juneteeemph celebration as violence becomes the preferred method of celebration. What's your favorite way to celebrate?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You just demonstrated that you’re a fuckking asshole.
Instead of being angry about not knowing what context means, maybe just learn it? :shrug:

There's a world of difference between a gay person calling another gay person a faggot and VonMeister calling gay person a faggot.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Instead of being angry about not knowing what context means, maybe just learn it? :shrug:

There's a world of difference between a gay person calling another gay person a faggot and VonMeister calling gay person a faggot.
Are you saying there's a difference between a black man and a nigger?

Because there's definitely a difference between a gay man and a fag. Allow Exhibit A:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Some people started using “joggers” because of that guy who got shot by the father/son team awhile back.

He was always described as a “jogger” by media. Jogging in Tims. Ok…
Lots of wait staff in NYC would call them Canadians......so when you heard a waiter or waitress talking about how poorly Canadians tipped.....they weren't actually talking about the Canexicans.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Lots of wait staff in NYC would call them Canadians......so when you heard a waiter or waitress talking about how poorly Canadians tipped.....they weren't actually talking about the Canexicans.
I’ve heard people refer to black people as “Mondays” because “nobody likes Mondays”. But carry on and tell us again how racism is dead in this country and nothing but a distraction.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I’ve heard people refer to black people as “Mondays” because “nobody likes Mondays”. But carry on and tell us again how racism is dead in this country and nothing but a distraction.
I never said racism was dead...your joke is proof of that. Racism is alive and well with people of all stripes and not just in the US.

The good news is institutional racism is dead and buried.

Last edited: