14 Students and a teacher dead at a Texas Elementary School

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Heard the story on the news today, about a good guy without a gun.

A mother of two of the school children who were trapped inside, drove 40 miles from her workplace to the school when she heard about the active shooter. 40 miles.

No good guy with a gun showed up and police didn't do anything up to that point.

She gets handcuffed by the cops for trying to get in the school "for obstructing the investigation".

She then gets freed by the cop who recognized her.

Sneaks out, jumps the fence, goes through 2 classrooms before finding her kids and hauling them back to safety.

No guns. Imagine that.

In that entire time period no good guy with a gun showed up. What a fucking looser good guy with a gun is.
What if it was your kid?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Heard the story on the news today, about a good guy without a gun.

A mother of two of the school children who were trapped inside, drove 40 miles from her workplace to the school when she heard about the active shooter. 40 miles.

No good guy with a gun showed up and police didn't do anything up to that point.

She gets handcuffed by the cops for trying to get in the school "for obstructing the investigation".

She then gets freed by the cop who recognized her.

Sneaks out, jumps the fence, goes through 2 classrooms before finding her kids and hauling them back to safety.

No guns. Imagine that.

In that entire time period no good guy with a gun showed up. What a fucking looser good guy with a gun is.
And you only want cops to have guns

See the problem here?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Hopefully His obsession is pre-1987 or he is gayer than I thought
I’m agnostic from all the manufacturers from Willys and Ford flat fenders to current day JL and JTs

I really want a CJ8 Scrambler and a Cherokee Chief (full-size)

That being said, the best Jeeps ever made are the post AMC Mopar Jeeps. Fight me

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And you only want cops to have guns

See the problem here?
I like how you skipped over the entire delusion of good guy with a gun.

Police were incompetent in this case but the good guy with a gun didn't even show up.

So no matter how slow and incompetent the cops were, good guy with a gun was worse.

When did good guy with a gun ever show up at a mass shooting?

Yet you are pushing the same old tired narrative that guns are necessary for self defense because cops are slow to show up.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

Police were incompetent in this case but the good guy with a gun didn't even show up.

So no matter how slow and incompetent the cops were, good guy with a gun was worse.

Yet you are pushing the same old tired narrative that guns are necessary for self defense because cops are slow to show up.
Guys only get guns because they are weak as fcuk

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

The Good Guy with the Gun did show up. He’s the one who showed up in street clothes and actually stopped the shooting. He was an off duty Border Patrol Agent

Cops aren’t just slow to show up, we’ve seen when they do show up, they do nothing

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Literally couldn’t be more wrong

You’re just demonstrating you have an even more tenuous grasp of the 2A than the 1A
2A freaks are fetishists - frightened weenies who need a gun to feel secure. If you need to be manly, how about standing up for 3A? Anybody can wave a gun around - try standing your ground when a bunch of soldiers want to camp in your living room. 3A is where the true patriots take a stand.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Actually a good guy with a gun did show up- an off duty border patrol agent.

Edit: ifall beat me to it. The cops inability to act is probably a result of LEOs being neutered by bureaucracy and false narratives.