“I just want to find 11,780 votes”

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
this is so sad
I think it's hilarious. We were beset with retards who not only thought something illegal happened, but that Obama and Hillary were calling the shots.

They got one word in one email. And there weren't 10 different instances of obstruction of justice referred to the AG either. And there was no Manafort.

BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
this is the problem, SurfDog looses the bet on merit and technicals

he will never acknowledge how fkn stupid the Clinesmith plea is and he
continues to act like there's some magical document dump out there that
will somehow make his cracked-out Obama fantasies all come true

and all the while he types RUSHA RUSHA RUSHA with zero self-awareness
and absolutely no acknowledgement of what the various investigations
revealed

peak partisan

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
He plead guilty before the date of the bet.

He sealed his fate.
wrong

the guilty plea was entered on January 29th 2020

it says so in the document I linked

everything I've claimed is substantiated directly in the documents

what you're claiming is not

this is just sad at this point

1614917430670.png

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
wrong

the guilty plea was entered on January 29th 2020

it says so in the document I linked

everything I've claimed is substantiated directly in the documents

what you're claiming is not

this is just sad at this point

View attachment 106003
You can keep posting the screen grab of the judgement all you want.

The guilty plea was entered in Aug, 2020.

It says such in the Judgement right there "pleaded guilty to count one of the information filed on 8/14/2020"

Pleading guilty is the same as being judged guilty in a lengthy trial, once accepted and approved by the judge and/or jury.

Judgement was imposed on Jan 29, 2021. (enforcement of sentencing)

Show me where "Imposition of Judgement" = "Conviction" or "Judgement of Conviction" (are the same procedure).

There should be clear documentation the shows as much when a person pleads guilty, and Judge accepts the guilty plea in a formally signed document (Aug 19, 2020).

All that's left after, is sentencing which was ordered Dec 10, then postponed to Jan 29, 2021.

This was his lawyer arguing for leniency of his upcoming sentencing hearing.......

Clinesmith-sentence-argue.png

This was after he plead guilty Aug 2020. She already knows he's been convicted. How?

Because the judge signed off his conviction (Aug 19, 2020) when he plead guilty. All that was left to finish, was sentencing.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The plea agreement was entered for consideration on Aug 19

On that same date the court filed a document setting a date to convict and sentence if the agreement was approved by the courts.

As you can see in the formal court document I keep spamming, the plea was not formally entered until January 29th...it's all there in black and white.

I'm sorry you didn't more carefully consider the terms of the bet

you have zero point zero evidence to substantiate your claim

your less than honorable conduct in this matter betrays your true character for all to see

1614968649404.png

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Says you, and no one else. (you even admitted his guilty plea is the same as conviction)

Even our resident lawyer says as much (guilty plea is same as conviction, once accepted by judge/signed on Aug. 19 with only sentencing left).

Bet was on conviction. NOT on sentencing.

I tell you what. If you admit that he was convicted on Aug 19, 2020 (even though it took over 5 months of haggling sentencing penalty), I will pay you the $50 bet.

No if's, ands or buttz.

Ball is in your court.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Says you, and no one else. (you even admitted his guilty plea is the same as conviction)

Even our resident lawyer says as much (guilty plea is same as conviction, once accepted by judge/signed on Aug. 19 with only sentencing left).

Bet was on conviction. NOT on sentencing.

I tell you what. If you admit that he was convicted on Aug 19, 2020 (even though it took over 5 months of haggling sentencing penalty), I will pay you the $50 bet.

No if's, ands or buttz.

Ball is in your court.
the guilty plea was accepted and entered on January 29th

and I don't know why you are mischaracterizing my words; it was a hypothetical using your own words. I
did not ever say entering the agreement was tantamount to a conviction.

the point was that plea agreement was submitted to the courts on Aug 19th:

"PLEA AGREEMENT as to KEVIN CLINESMITH (1). (znbn) (Entered: 08/25/2020)"

and on that same day he surrendered his passport to Pre-Trial Services and conditions were set
for Pre-Trial Release.

a date was set in December where "The Defendant must appear in court as required and, if convicted,
must surrender as directed.
.."

so, while you say that submitting the plea was a conviction, LITERALLY EVERY OTHER DOCUMENT
AND THE WORDS IN THOSE DOCUMENTS POINT TO THE DECEMBER HEARING AS THE POINT IN
THE TRIAL WHEN THE AGREEMENT WAS FORMALIZED, THE DEFENDANT CONVICTED (see above!),
AND SENTENCED.

and all of this is before we look at the Clinesmith case; WHICH IS ABSOLUTE AND UTTER SHITE

Durham did not find ANYTHING

Barr said Durham did not find ANYTHING

every previous investigation indicated that the investigation(s) were legal and that the Trump
orbit was full of fetid stars

it says right there at the top of the document "pleaded guilty" and notes the date of imposition of judgement
as January 29th

IT IS NOT CONFUSING

1615052621144.png

keep trying to make those things mean something else...the entertainment I derive from reading your ridiculous attempts to tell me the sky is, in fact, not blue is the closest thing that I'm going to get to an actual pay out on this bet so I should at least relish it as long as you're willing to continue with the chicken fkng

Attachments

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Pleaded guilty on Aug 14, and judge accepted his guilty plea on Aug 19.

No more "trial" to proceed with, as he waived his indictment AND RIGHTS to a trial on Aug 19.

There was NO MORE TRIAL to proceed with. He was convicted as guilty with his plea and waiver of trial.

Trial was DONE on Aug 19, and sentencing was all that was left. And that was haggled over for 5 months.

Define "conviction" in judicial matter.

Define "imposition of judgement" in a judicial matter. Imposition is enforcement of the judgement.

He was already convicted in the courts, just not "officially" in formalities until the judgement was issued.

Both are completely different processes.

There was no "pre-trial" to be had, if he waived his rights to a trial Aug 19. Judge accepted his plea and it was done.

Clinesmith-waiver-indict.png

Clinesmith-waiver.png

My offer still stands.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
As of Aug 19, 2020, there was no more evidence to be presented. No more depositions. No more witness testimonies.

Judgement was completed.

Nothing left, but sentencing.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
did you read your document?!

WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY

the judged "accepted" his waiver of jury trial....the plea agreement was entered

the judge "accepted" the plea agreement, convicted, and sentenced on conviction was Dec 10/Jan 29th

Nothing left, but sentencing.
wrong again! and again! and again!

what was left was a hearing, conviction, and sentencing...in the court's own words:

"The Defendant must appear in court as required and, if convicted, must surrender as directed..."

let's keep doing this!

it's kind of fun shooting down your arguments.

1615071182766.png

this is the only document that explicitly states that the defendant's guilty plea was accepted and
that he was sentenced according to the terms of the plea agreement

this event is dated January 29th

it's pretty unambiguous....but round and round you go!

and always ignoring the fact that Durham didn't find jack!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Serfdoge, kind of a bad sport.
I told him I'd even PAY the bet if he admitted he was convicted on Aug. 19, 2020 (bet was on conviction by Sept 30, 2020)

That was the soul of the bet. NOT "imposition of judgement", which is the absolute last clerical protocol of the case when sentenced (enforcement of judgement/sentence).

Technically, the case is over at "imposition of judgement", but that's not what we bet on.

(he kept mentioning "judgement of conviction". But "imposition of judgment" and "judgement of conviction" are not the same, and he keeps failing to prove they are, still waiting on that one)

So I will give him a chance to acknowledge the "conviction" on Aug 19, 2020 as mentioned above in official FACTUAL document, but let him have his date of Jan 29, 2021 when sentenced (though not the same).

Offer still stands, but he won't accept it.

(most of his anger is that he doesn't want to lose 2 for 2 in bets the last couple years)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Serfdoge, kind of a bad sport.
I told him I'd even PAY the bet if he admitted he was convicted on Aug. 19, 2020 (bet was on conviction by Sept 30, 2020)

That was the soul of the bet. NOT "imposition of judgement", which is the absolute last clerical protocol of the case when sentenced (enforcement of judgement/sentence).

Technically, the case is over at "imposition of judgement", but that's not what we bet on.

(he kept mentioning "judgement of conviction". But "imposition of judgment" and "judgement of conviction" are not the same, and he keeps failing to prove they are, still waiting on that one)

So I will give him a chance to acknowledge the "conviction" on Aug 19, 2020 as mentioned above in official FACTUAL document, but let him have his date of Jan 29, 2021 when sentenced (though not the same).

(most of his anger is that he doesn't want to lose 2 for 2 in bets the last couple years)
you don't find it odd that you're digging through the documents for the Page motions
to find a phrase in a paragraph to undo what has been laid out directly in multiple
direct references contained in other filings?

why is this statement definitive but the actual fkn judgement document that says he
pleads guilty and that the date of judgement is Jan 29th is not?

why does this document reference a conviction when the Aug 19th references conviction
in the future in the proposed Dec 10th date?

Reactions: sirfun

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
All those "if convicted" comments you insist are evidence of "not convicted yet" are baseless suppositions.

"If convicted" actually applies to his convicted condition (and checked off as such), as mentioned multiple times in multiple documents after the judge signed off his guilt acceptance. See the sentencing memorandum for more factual comments on his convicted condition.

Sentencing was all that was left to complete after Aug 19, 2020. There was no hearing to be had, he was already judged guilty.

All documentation/procedures after Aug 19, pertains to sentencing, and sentencing ONLY.

If he did NOT plead guilty and went to trial, then the "if convicted" supposition would be valid in the usual docs shown.

Last edited:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
why is this statement definitive but the actual fkn judgement document that says he
pleads guilty and that the date of judgement is Jan 29th is not?
:)

"set forth" means not that day !! )

IOW he is siting evidence that contradicts his claim !! ) :)

Reactions: afoaf

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

you dint even need the word even let alone the rest of what you wrote !! ) :)