“I just want to find 11,780 votes”

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
"We think ... if (there is) a real check of signatures going back in Fulton County, you'll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures." --Trump on this phone call

There were only about 147,000 mail-in ballots in Fulton County.
Actual retard.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
This Georgia SOS guy dismantles every claim of fraud, one by one, in no uncertain terms. Full version, start @ 3:00 for about 20 minutes. He's tired of this nonsense.

What do the conspirators say about this one?

Dude says the whole videos, not just the clips picked out by Giuliani et. al., are available for your viewing? Anyone watched em yet?

Last edited:

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

Dude says the whole videos, not just the clips picked out by Giuliani et. al., are available for your viewing? Anyone watched em yet?
i love the enthusiasm of the sign language guy :shaka:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

surfdog admitted to only watchinga few minutes of a 4hr 20min video.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Maybe he was wanting to count ballots like these women at Fulton County State Farm arena were doing?

This video has been out there a week now. It's a long 4 hrs 20+ minutes and most just ignored it due its boring, but informative length.

But skip all the other testimony, and go directly to about 2:48 or 2:49 and watch thru about 2:59 or so.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=314&href=https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/videos/413734393274457/&show_text=false&width=560"

How can anyone NOT SEE that the SAME large batches of ballots (hidden ones pulled out from under those "mystery" tables?) were counted MULTIPLE times in the ballot counting machines WITH NO NEUTRAL OVERSIGHT (3X-4X). This was when everyone was sent home, except these few "counters" that stayed behind. It's also when vote counts suspiciously jumped by large margins for Biden late that evening.

Can anyone here honestly deny that this looks a hell of a lot like ballot counting irregularity? If not outright fraudulent and criminal behavior?

Another guy later in the video at around 3:40 has some interesting stats of likely fraud as well.

I'm sure this is far from the only place this kind of stuff happened late election night with little to no oversight.

But this stuff is completely ignored, while totally obvious with actual video evidence.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Why wasn’t rudy on that call?
He’s saying that any republicans against overturning the election results should leave the party.
That’d be interesting, no?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
you're stupid

occam's razor

the simple answer is that they pass them through multiple times to get a reliable read on all marks

the simple answer is that they pass them through multiple times to get the marks on both sides of the ballot

the simple answer is that every ballot has a unique identifier tied to the voter

the fact that you're still fkng this chicken when every fkn court case has been tossed for lack of evidence
is a strong indication that you are an idiot

you're also a piece of sh!t for welching on the bet and trying to make up your own definitions of words
Explain "emergency ballots" and how they are stored, accessed and handled at the last minute or days prior to an election?
There are reams of these "emergency" absentee ballots stored in warehouses, in case they are needed at the polls, last minute. Someone can decide these need to be "released" at the last minute. Where is the oversight on these?

BTW, not all states even have barcode or QR ID's on ballots anymore.

https://www.govtech.com/civic/Colorado-the-First-State-to-Remove-Bar-Codes-from-Ballots.html

As for our bet, and according to erBB resident lawyer, since it was a guilty plea and the judge accepted it, neither of us "won" the bet, as originally agreed on.

A guilty plea is self-conviction. A sentencing hearing date CAN NOT BE ASSIGNED OR HAPPEN until a defendant is convicted of his guilt. Federal cases take months to get to a sentencing hearing, once convicted or plea of guilt. But a sentencing date was submitted and agreed on by all parties (see plea agreement), though it's been delayed due to Clinesmith lawyers making their own pleas to drag out the final sentencing hearing.

We've gone round and round on this, but the soul of the bet was initial conviction (guilty or plea of guilt), and that was in Aug 2020. Well before end of Sept or October that we agreed on.

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
According to instructions for absentee ballots, voters are supposed to fill out the outer envelope return address labels before mailing them in.

There's plenty of pictures online of absentee ballots with names or partial names and addresses in the typical upper left corner section of the mail-in ballot envelope. I take it most agree that this is a necessary part of validating an absentee mail-in vote right?

Here's this little tweet video again. Check the box of ballots (at end of video) she's given in a very private setting back in cubey land with no others around.

Do you see any return addresses filled out on the envelopes?

What is she supposed to be doing with these ballots anyway, off in a private setting?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
As for our bet, and according to erBB resident lawyer, since it was a guilty plea and the judge accepted it, neither of us "won" the bet, as originally agreed on.
that is not what StuAzole said

that is not what three other attorneys I spoke to said

that is not what any of the substantiating material I provided said

Biden won the vote, but he's not president until inauguration day; by your logic, Biden is president the moment the votes were counted.

a conviction is marked by a very specific court procedure

so I win on technicality and I win in the very spirit of the bet which is that Durham didn't find jack sh!t

but, by all means, keep on fkng that chicken, Dog!!!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
that is not what StuAzole said

that is not what three other attorneys I spoke to said

that is not what any of the substantiating material I provided said

Biden won the vote, but he's not president until inauguration day; by your logic, Biden is president the moment the votes were counted.

a conviction is marked by a very specific court procedure

so I win on technicality and I win in the very spirit of the bet which is that Durham didn't find jack sh!t

but, by all means, keep on fkng that chicken, Dog!!!
Sorry, now you're just getting vindictive and pissy.

The Biden presidency comparison is totally off-base. Trump is still president, no matter what until Jan 20. That's plain for all to see and historical in procedure.

Here's a more concise interpretation of a guilty plea and its immediate result once approved by the court/judge (key is once approved, accepted and signed by judge and both parties).

"The main purpose of a guilty plea is to produce a final conclusion to a criminal case. Once a defendant enters a guilty plea, the prosecutor has no further obligation to introduce evidence of the defendant's guilt. A pleading defendant waives the right to raise most objections to police, prosecutorial, or judicial behavior that could have been raised on appeal after a trial and conviction."

In other words: plea of guilt means no trial and judge and/or jury is not needed to convict. He has self-convicted.

"In other respects, guilty pleas have the same consequences as guilty verdicts. The judgments of conviction carry the identical evidentiary value and ramifications for future proceedings—including the same potential for sentence enhancement and for forfeiture of assets. In many jurisdictions, a guilty plea or guilty verdict fore-closes defendants from suing their lawyers for malpractice."

https://www.encyclopedia.com/law/legal-and-political-magazines/guilty-plea-accepting-plea

This was NOT a "no contest" plea, it was a guilty plea agreement and fully accepted by the judge, and sentencing hearing was ordered following.

The bet should've been on "sentencing" then, since that would be the finality of the whole conviction process. But most lawyers (not all) seem to agree that a guilty plea that is fully accepted and signed by the judge and both parties involved, as a conviction.

We did not have "judgement of conviction" in the bet, which is usually the final, clerical, official designation during or after sentencing.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Also, found this little nugget in the latest "Response to Motion" document regarding the USA vs. Clinesmith case.....

"I. Factual Background

On August 19, 2020, the defendant waived indictment and pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001(a)(3). The facts underlying the defendant’s conviction are set forth in the Statement of Offense filed in this case on August 19, 2020, Doc. 9, and the government’s sentencing memorandum, Doc. 22."

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17445533/37/united-states-v-clinesmith/

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Also, found this little nugget in the latest "Response to Motion" document regarding the USA vs. Clinesmith case.....

"I. Factual Background

On August 19, 2020, the defendant waived indictment and pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1001(a)(3). The facts underlying the defendant’s conviction are set forth in the Statement of Offense filed in this case on August 19, 2020, Doc. 9, and the government’s sentencing memorandum, Doc. 22."

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17445533/37/united-states-v-clinesmith/
thank your for your expert analysis.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Just to be clear and transparent on the original bet.......

This was after moving the goal posts from simple prosecution to conviction after a few weeks back in Nov 2019.

I don't see why you're being combative, I'm simply asking for clarification.

"prosecutions" is nebulous....a conviction means a charge and a guilty verdict
which is really what the spirit of the bet is about.
HUGE difference between prosecution and conviction.

You stated "yield no prosecution" coming out of this and it would be a good bet.

Who's being combative here?

One has to happen first before the other. Prosecution was completely doubted by you one week ago.

I get the feeling you thought Durham was fake news or something?