“Head on a pike”.......seems like Shifty Schiff struck a nerve tonight.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What sort of tats you getting? Try and avoid anything on face/neck.
Of course. I won't do anything that I can't cover in a dress shirt, regardless of how chill it is where I work now.

I've had a half-sleeve with Japanese style waves and kelp for close to 15 years, I'm completing the sleeve this year

Reactions: mundus

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Of course. I won't do anything that I can't cover in a dress shirt, regardless of how chill it is where I work now.

I've had a half-sleeve with Japanese style waves and kelp for close to 15 years, I'm completing the sleeve this year
Will it incorporate Hadel's pirate ship?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Hey kook. I might be headed up to your neck of the woods tomorrow morning to surf if things come together the way I think they will. Would you like to get together for a surf?
Good Gawd - have you learned nothing from this forum? It's 100% personal here. Making an offer to your opposition to set aside your differences for a couple hours to share a surf break together will be attributed to gay intentions for the rest of your life.

Besides, I don't think HALs employment contract allows him to break character. :cool:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Had a good surf this morning, not blowing 30 offshore for a change. Don't get me wrong Jersey is still a difficult place to be a surfer.

Reactions: GDaddy

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Look at this fukking sh!t show. In fukking January!!!!! I used to look forward to winter because there was nobody around. Now its crowded with clueless idiots even in the coldest months of the year. This isn't where I surfed but the level of fukkery was about the same.

Capture55.JPG

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Look at this fukking sh!t show. In fukking January!!!!! I used to look forward to winter because there was nobody around. Now its crowded with clueless idiots even in the coldest months of the year. This isn't where I surfed but the level of fukkery was about the same.

View attachment 85467
There are miles of beach around there to surf uncrowded. Even in Jersey winter you cant expect the most popular spots with cams to be uncrowded.

Reactions: GDaddy

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

View attachment 85467
And yet no one is on that left.

But yeah, screw that Wavestorm nonsense out there.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I will disregard the relevant and corroborated fact stated by the article
and instead mock the twitter user who posted the story because they
have a blue check beside their name, ignoring the fact that they are a
producer for a major network news program and the check simply
indicates that their identity has been verified by the platform

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I will ignore the relevant and corroborated fact stated by the article

that is how a stupid person would reply. Let me guess which stupid person expressed that opinion.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I will disregard the relevant and corroborated fact stated by the article
HE IS IMPORTANT!!! LISTEN TO HIM!!!

1580324780717.png

He's a little twink fainting over something that's blatantly obvious to anyone. This isn't news and shouldn't be surprising to anyone that politicians in a political process are behaving politically

PS- I work with a lot of producers. They're by and large idiot crybabies with a marked lack of cognitive ability.