“Head on a pike”.......seems like Shifty Schiff struck a nerve tonight.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Trump spews diarrhea from his mouth for 3 fvcking years and republicans sit on it, their thumbs locked up their asses. Schiff says one line, and, they go craaazy.

Fvck. The. GOP. Take them out!

(If Trump can say it, I sure as hell can. Right? Take out the fvcking GOP!)

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Schitty Schiff is the same guy who fake-read aloud a fake quote from Trump. He's a liar, and told this lie to 53 senators who were present through any caucuses Schiff could have been referring to. They all know he lied. What are they supposed to do, support Schiff's lie?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Schitty Schiff is the same guy who fake-read aloud a fake quote from Trump. He's a liar, and told this lie to 53 senators who were present through any caucuses Schiff could have been referring to. They all know he lied. What are they supposed to do, support Schiff's lie?
Lying? The irony

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
I have officially concluded you are as dumb as Grommy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Hey kook. I might be headed up to your neck of the woods tomorrow morning to surf if things come together the way I think they will. Would you like to get together for a surf?
Should be good tomorrow. blowing at 30 knts right now. Hope my windows don't leak!

Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Don't we know by now, Trump is never held responsible for his words or actions, almost like a cult leader.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
We can pretty much be guaranteed the surf will be good for about two weeks everywhere since I'm about to go get 6 hours of tattoo work done tomorrow

Reactions: mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Trump spews diarrhea from his mouth for 3 fvcking years and republicans sit on it, their thumbs locked up their asses. Schiff says one line, and, they go craaazy.

Fvck. The. GOP. Take them out!

(If Trump can say it, I sure as hell can. Right? Take out the fvcking GOP!)
how quickly they catch the vapors when the utterances aren't Trump's

Reactions: mundus