Search results

1. slickjc

Whats your favorite good wave fish?

Just to name a few... Pavel Lis Hanel Mitzven Machado Merrick Album , etc......???? From California point breaks to Bali, to Jeffreys bay to Aus, Hawaii, etc... Classic fish shape. Yes, a fish surfboard, not an actual fish ( animal) Lets see how many dont read and try to be...
  2. slickjc

whats your favorite hp like soft top?

i know its not a hpsb . but what soft tops work for you?
  3. slickjc

Looking for a list of airline board baggage fees

anyone got a link to current, Feb 2022 airline surfboard baggage fees? and or which is the best to Hawaii - California?
  4. slickjc

Anyone have any bad reactions from J&J vaccine?

Anyone?
  5. slickjc

Surflie , what board should I be riding for the swell? LA BOMBA

Im so confused! Im so hyped for "LA Bomba" swell that Surflie has warned us about! I see they tell me, in my local forecast, which wetsuit to use, but they dont tell me what board I should be riding for this mega swell! Also, how many liters do I need to ride "La Bomba"?
  6. slickjc

lost light speed tech or naw?

Have you tried lost new tech "light speed" ? Do you like it? Would you prefer a light pu glassing instead? What have you heard?
  7. slickjc

Yum yum yellow. Myth or not?

Any truth to being more likely to attract a shark attack while sitting on a yellow board? Over a white board?
  8. slickjc

Price drop ! 5'7" and 5'6" Rook 15 Channel Islands, Adriano De Souza personal boards, spine tek.

2 boards! World Champ Adriando De Souza personal boards... Channel Islands.. 5'6" x 18 5/16x 2 1/8 22.9L Spine Tek , Rook 15 Minimal deck pressure dents, no open dings! Super Clean! $425 Channel Islands.. 5'7" x 18 1/4 x 2 3/16 23.3 L Spine Tek, Rook 15 Minimal deck pressure dents, no open...
  9. slickjc

I got 4 boards on order and now this corona thing !!! You guys in the same boat?

Just gotta be patient I guess. Boards gotta wait for the glassers and shapers, the world to start up again. Not being shallow, this corona thing is horrible and sad. My boards dont really matter. Just starting a slightly humorous surf convo on the thread.