Search results

1. slickjc

A chat about the AM1/AM2 fin template.

Am's are a good starting point . i usually prefer a more upright fin like the older Kellys, K2,1. k 2.1 quad i like too. not too big. John Johns are good too. Am black stix are good. Am's for point break or larger surf.
  2. slickjc

TK Chas japan surfer biggest surfboard collection

sold a fish to some guy in san diego. two weeks later i saw it on this guys instagram .
  3. slickjc

DHD - "Utopia"

got one, not into it, bit to must foam for me in the tail and wide. perhaps i custom ordered too thick, but I'm not gonna order another.
  4. slickjc

Roberts DreamCatcher

one of my favorite boards. got an epoxy 5'6". great one board travel board. i can ride it in 2 -8 ft faces. my rails are not chunky and full.. love the round tail. 5 fin boxes. tri or quad. generally i prefer tri, but have used as a quad in steep reef break.
  5. slickjc

Pendoflex

interesting
  6. slickjc

Slater Designs FRK Plus

love my go fish hand shape.. one of my favorites.. the FW ones have a different shape.
  7. slickjc

Whats your favorite good wave fish?

yeah was asking about twins... :)
  8. slickjc

Whats your favorite good wave fish?

Just to name a few... Pavel Lis Hanel Mitzven Machado Merrick Album , etc......???? From California point breaks to Bali, to Jeffreys bay to Aus, Hawaii, etc... Classic fish shape. Yes, a fish surfboard, not an actual fish ( animal) Lets see how many dont read and try to be...
  9. slickjc

*** Official Quiksilver/Roxy Pro G-Land Contest Thread ***

Medina didnt have to surf the elimination round..( the first half of the season) and he goes right into the second half and onto the title round. Is that fair to everyone else who had to surf with a chance of being kicked off of the tour? I bet all of the guys who got knocked off of the tour...
  10. slickjc

whats your favorite hp like soft top?

to surf in places where you dont want to damage your board, like,, shallow, shore break, rocks, etc... and areas where you arent allowed to surf with a hard surfboard.
  11. slickjc

whats your favorite hp like soft top?

i know its not a hpsb . but what soft tops work for you?
  12. slickjc

Looking for a list of airline board baggage fees

anyone got a link to current, Feb 2022 airline surfboard baggage fees? and or which is the best to Hawaii - California?
  13. slickjc

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

i dont see many reviews / comments on xcel drylocks?