Search results

1. oneworlded

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

I dunno. If I was a young buck pro surfer I'd still be stoked to see how I could do against Slater.
  2. oneworlded

Selling a classic car in Hawaii (Big Island)

I have a buddy in San Clemente who lives/eats breathes old cars. He might have some thoughts if you wanna PM me some pix. Maybe it gets shipped there and gets sold at Cars & Coffee off Pico. There are some mad collectors there.
  3. oneworlded

Kelly Slater - DONE

I like to watch him compete at this point just to see how he does against the young bucks. I don't expect him to win. It's just cool to see him still surf at that level. Have you guys seen any of Tony Hawk's edits lately? Holy sh!t.
  4. oneworlded

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

who knew Bassy was an oncologist!?
  5. oneworlded

“O.J. Done

Yeah, I thought I remembered she went to Dana Hills. So did my wife. Many years after her.
  6. oneworlded

“O.J. Done

Yeah, but I think she grew in south OC.
  7. oneworlded

“O.J. Done

Did any of erBBers know Nicole - 'cause didn't she live in S OC? Tom Servais told me years back that he went out with her at least once. He said she was way, way out of his league.
  8. oneworlded

Our OJ has expired

He and Satan are probably having a chat right about now.
  9. oneworlded

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

I lived on the Calafia loop on Lobiero.Split $850/a month w/my roomie for a 2br that probably costs $2k plus a month now. My surfboard racked manual pedal Electra put many, many miles between there, Trestles, SanO and in the summer when everywhere else was packed, Trails. It was a good time to...
  10. oneworlded

I was there. I probably dropped in on you.
  11. oneworlded

Hooo boy. I remember that one. Geniuses all around. https://www.pwctoday.com/forum/pwc-industry-leaders/heavy-water-k38/146257-mike-jones-account-of-uscg-vessel-under-tow-incident
  12. oneworlded

RinseKit

I got a rinse kit years back to test for Wirecutter. Still use it on the boat. It held up quite well.
  13. oneworlded

He was also wickedly smart judging by his "What's Really Going Wrong" song. I heard he got into quite a bit of trouble in the years after the lost episodes. Never too late to say you're sorry - if you can even find him. Last I heard he'd fled to Europe?
  14. oneworlded

A truly fascinating - and sad - time capsule.
  15. oneworlded

Man, when I lived in San Clemente in the mid 90's it was just such a town of fuckups. Ward was well up there on that list.
  16. oneworlded

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

https://www.facebook.com/reel/7328226787237121?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
  17. oneworlded

delete

It wasn't me - Though I for one welcome scanmartins. I hope he will bring us snacks.
  18. oneworlded

Remember the Coffeys? Ellie Jean, etc?

So he's the pimp of the decade? Fly guy would approve.
  19. oneworlded

Remember the Coffeys? Ellie Jean, etc?

Double Jesus.
  20. oneworlded

Earthquake

That happened to me when I felt my first one in California. I was like W T F? Oh, earthquake.