Search results

1. M

Board bag for guns?

Thanks, sh3. I like my bags light and simple, so I can pad them out myself. Might be hard to get hold of the CI coffins, though. This in 9'4 might be just the ticket: https://needessentials.com/products/double-board-bag
  2. M

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

I hope Iron Mike knocks JP out in the first round.
  3. M

HPSB 2034

4. M

DHD MF Eclipse

Who sands/glasses for Phil Myers? Himself?
  5. M

How do you size your mini-guns and guns?

So how does Emi Erickson and her 10'6 fit? Confused...
  6. M

Board bag for guns?

What have you got, and what have you heard good things about? Looking for a not too heavy board bag (not a wheelie) that'll hold say an 8'6-9'0 and a maybe a ~7' board. Prolite Rhino look sensible.
  7. M

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Three swells in the water - new, small 18sec; easing 12sec; leftover NW wind swell - so instead of long point waves there were 500m of left wedges. Good fun if you were in the right spot, but dishing out some beating too. Didn't get a lot of good ones, but god I needed a surf after some very...
  8. M

How do you size your mini-guns and guns?

Couple of beasts from Lyle C And an Owl beauty
  9. M

Cloudbreak what the fvck

Guaranteed trip across inside cheese grater?
  10. M

Cloudbreak what the fvck

Remember that old Margs comp (late 80s or early 90s?) when it got huge, and one guy had a 7'4 or something. They all borrowed it for their heats.
  11. M

Surfing and cigarettes

In Indo after a morning surf, a strong Bali coffee (big spoonful in a beer mug, add sweetened condensed milk and boiling water) and a clove ciggie, you pretty much hear the angels sing. So so good.
  12. M

panda shiitake HP

Take it down to Kirra and find out
  13. M

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Apart from a big day last Wednesday it's been a slow week. Clean beach break on Sunday, but so many people here, surfers and picnickers and everything, that it felt like a different place. Last two days looked like they were gonna be sh!t, but ended up surfing outer point solo at shoulder...
  14. M

OZ Gold Coast February into March

Here's one for Casa:
  15. M

And I once surfed pumping OH Kirra with only 5 others :) First morning of a new swell? Tough crowd. Day 4 or 5, much easier.
  16. M

Casa did you get a shot at Kirra? Just looking at the cam now, and it's looking damn good with not many out. Top 5 wave for me.
  17. M

Ben Webb Surfboards

6'0
  18. M

Ben Webb Surfboards

Probably this one:
  19. M

DHD MF Eclipse

Have had that experience only once, with a board I thought would be perfect for me: JS Black Box 3.
  20. M

One thing that always struck me about SE QLD/N NSW in easterly trade swells is the sheer number of waves coming through. The constant barrage. And how easily it barrels.