Search results

1. Kaser1

OTF archive footage discovered!

Was flipping through some old vids. Cheers to our old friend Kenny.
  2. Kaser1

Taking Hurricane Lee On The Chin (Maine)

Should be interesting...
  3. Kaser1

Buying on AliExpress?

I bought recently direct from China and the product (so far) is of the same quality and performance of my previous "American" product I bought. I'm sure this doesn't translate to all things we buy, but it saved me about $200. Other than taking 17 days to deliver, I'm pretty pleased. Anyone...
  4. Kaser1

I think I want to start surfing again.

It's been about 6 years since I've ridden a surfboard and I'm getting the itch. There are novelty waves around where I live and the closest consistent spot is 45 minute drive. Should I go with a soft top or a normal hard board? TIA! :computer:
  5. Kaser1

Code Red Ka'anapali w/Clay Marzo (video)

:cheers:
  6. Kaser1

Complete Foil Setup Giveaway

Over $35k worth of goodies being given away, worth a shot. :shaka:
  7. Kaser1

Wetsuit selection help needed, no local shops to try before I buy.

Hellö erBBers! Like the title says, not only can't I try on before I buy due to my remote location, but I have very little wetsuit experience over the past 11 yrs. I bought a Patagonia R5 for the winter here in Maine, but it's warming up and I'm beginning to cook. Pre-Hawai'i my "go to"...
  8. Kaser1

East Coast Swell Forecasting?

EC newbie looking for a fairly reliable source for information. Do I pony up for a Surflie subscription or is there another place to source the info. Not really looking for wind data, have a good handle on that.
  9. Kaser1

Wingfoil Harness Time?

Did a 15 mile session yesterday from Kanaha to the harbor and back. Winds gusting to 35mph headed upwind just over 6 miles took 25 minutes, my fore arms were cramping and fingers numb by the time I made it back. https://www.relive.cc/view/v7O9y4DByLO https://www.relive.cc/view/vevWNg2Q2yq...
  10. Kaser1

Let's Talk Foil Safety

This comes to mind as we had a serious accident yesterday in the Maui foil community. I arrived to the beach just after they took him away in an ambulance and got all of the initial details from those that saved his life. I've foiled with everyone involved from the beginning, most are long...
  11. Kaser1

Wanna tow foil?

Here you go, full screen and HD for full effect, oh and sound on.
  12. Kaser1

Foilers Podcast Series

Good info here from alot of those on the forefront of the sport.
  13. Kaser1

Armstrong/Freedom Foilboards

A clip i shot yesterday. I told him to get close on his next pass, he stepped just outside my normal comfort zone. The fisheye of the gropro is deceptive, his foil almost hit my housing...and he was kinda off balance coming into the turn, and I'd never shot this guy before so wasn't confident...
  14. Kaser1

100% Wing Foiling Now

Granted I live in the ideal location for a wind sport here on Maui, it's all I do now. The evolution of wings, boards, foils, etc.. is ever changing and seeing it on the front line is pretty exciting. Alot of wings are going to move into their next gen stuff in the next couple months and it...
  15. Kaser1

Fire Sale Go Foil

Anyone interested in some wings? Unloading my: Iwa Light $200 u pay ship Custom Iwa tail $50 u pay ship GL 140 new condition $500 u pay ship GL 180 good condition $500 u pay ship Still on Go Foil gear, making room for next gen. Thanks
  16. Kaser1

Naish, Ozone, F One wing review.

I've had the opportunity to use all wings for full sessions (F One for almost a year as my personal) and wanted to share some feedback for those interested in the different brands. Naish 4.6m price $720-$825 (price difference for just the different color) Pro's- Good power range Solid...
  17. Kaser1

Looking for historical buoy data.

I used to go to buoyalarm.com years ago but it's no longer online. Looking to go back to the 90's and early 2000's for a particular swell, direction, etc.. Thanks in advance.:drowning:
  18. Kaser1

Maui, Foil, Wing, Wind, Downwind

Once you can travel again without restrictions, and you wing foil, Maui might be a spot you'd should experience.
  19. Kaser1

Next Gen Wings Coming

Not foils but the hand kite ones. Friend here on Maui has the new DuoTone Echo and says the 3m pulls like a 4m. Also you can adjust the shape of the wing on the fly which will open up the wind range on just one wing. Interesting concept and we will see if others follow... The Duotone...
  20. Kaser1

Switchfoot Dojo

This goes out to the wing foilers out there. So i've been winging since last September, never really tried switching my feet so I'm facing the wing on every reach. I've kind of tried it a few times, switching my feet, but failed miserably, getting bucked off almost immediately. Yesterday...