Search results

1. Kaser1

The Froghouse racist

:cursing:
  2. Kaser1

The Froghouse racist

what does it mean anymore to act "racist" these days? I'm so confused. if i wear black socks am i anti white? i have more black socks in my drawer than white for some reason, by like 4 to 1. am i a bad person? what do you all think? i need some direction from others to tell me how i...
  3. Kaser1

Rickoray

Speedy recovery RickO :socrazy:
  4. Kaser1

OTF archive footage discovered!

Was flipping through some old vids. Cheers to our old friend Kenny.
  5. Kaser1

Taking Hurricane Lee On The Chin (Maine)

Should be interesting...
  6. Kaser1

Fires in Maui

https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/is-jason-hall-realy-moving-to-maine.236159/
  7. Kaser1

is jason hall realy moving to maine??????

Ok so it's been a year and a half so here's alittle Maine update... Summers in Maine are awesome, water is trunkable and there's actually been legit surf (by CA standards not HI) Living in the mid coast area I've discovered that all of these peninsulas and little offshore islands all over are...
  8. Kaser1

Fires in Maui

I mostly enjoyed my 11 years living on Maui. But some of the cons of living there are being highlited now and it took a wildfire and mass death and destruction for most to now see....I'll just leave it at that.
  9. Kaser1

Show us your SAILBOATS

10. Kaser1

Buying on AliExpress?

It's actually a mix of ping pong and tennis. Pretty fun once you get good at it. I went all in and took some instruction here at the YMCA and moved up from beginner to advanced pretty quick. Now I feel some opponents avoid hitting it to me (we play doubles mainly). :roflmao:
  11. Kaser1

Buying on AliExpress?

Thanks! Just ordered a pair.
  12. Kaser1

Buying on AliExpress?

What size was your best seller?
  13. Kaser1

Buying on AliExpress?

I've been looking at tennis/pickleball shoes as I go through a pair every 2-3 months. Haven't found any yet, but my pickleball paddle seems to be of the same quality.
  14. Kaser1

Wind farms & Whale deaths

They're blaming the lobsterman here in Maine for the whale deaths.
  15. Kaser1

Buying on AliExpress?

I bought recently direct from China and the product (so far) is of the same quality and performance of my previous "American" product I bought. I'm sure this doesn't translate to all things we buy, but it saved me about $200. Other than taking 17 days to deliver, I'm pretty pleased. Anyone...
  16. Kaser1

2 Wings NEW for $499

wow those are cheap! that old saying, good aint cheap and cheap aint good. :computer:
  17. Kaser1

I think I want to start surfing again.

i did find this close by...hmmm. only $350
  18. Kaser1

I think I want to start surfing again.

It's been about 6 years since I've ridden a surfboard and I'm getting the itch. There are novelty waves around where I live and the closest consistent spot is 45 minute drive. Should I go with a soft top or a normal hard board? TIA! :computer:
  19. Kaser1

Post your Foil Pics HERE