Search results

1. L

FS: HYPTO KRYPTO TWIN PU

6'0 x20.5 x2.75. (36.98 liters) Futures. Selling for a buddy of mine. Board is in great shape. Minimal use. Pickup in Ventura or Santa Barbara. $400
  2. L

For sale: DB Journey travel coffin (Surf Pro Coffin 6'6 - 3-4 Boards)

Used once. Like new. Excellent bag. Great projection and not bulky. My boards have grown in length and need the longer size. Will post pics later but it's basically new. A fully compressible, rib-protected travel coffin for boards up to 6’6. Features award-winning Db technology like the...
  3. L

For sale: Jeff Mccallum Keel (futures)

Mint. Like new. Info about the fin. https://www.captainfin.com/products/mccallum-keel-single-tab-off-white $70 shipped
  4. L

Varial RIP

Felt up the 6'6 Tur twin. Nice outline but felt a bit heavy for a Varial to me. Other than that and the Flare, the rest of the boards are pool toys.
  5. L

Varial RIP

I bet any Album stock not sold goes back to Album and posted on their site.
  6. L

Varial RIP

20% VARIAL SALE!!!! GET ON IT! Albums not on sale.
  7. L

For Sale: Akila Fiberglass Twin (futures) SOLD

Fins are sold. Thanks Spicoli.
  8. L

Varial RIP

This thread is making my weekend. Good stuff!
  9. L

6'10 Album Townsend for sale- SOLD

6'10 x20.25 x2.7 Townsend twin (symmetrical) for sale. No dings. Normal pressure dents on deck, no dents on bottom. A tiny bit of yellowing towards bottom of tail. Overall in great shape. PU/Epoxy resin. Pickup in Ventura/Santa Barbara. Sold Thanks.
  10. L

For Sale: Akila Fiberglass Twin (futures) SOLD

FS: BRAND NEW in package. Just yolo'd a Huevo Ranchero twin and these came with 'em. Don't need 'em. https://futuresfins.com/products/akila-fiberglass $70 shipped.
  11. L

Lots of fins sold

Bump. Prices lowered!
  12. L

Varial RIP

Just went to Varial with a friend who Yolo'd a Sunstone while I felt up a 6'6 Tur Twin. Sander came out and was covered in dust so definitely finishing boards. I asked when new foam was coming and he said they are trying hard to get it. Nice people, great boards...fuck NASA!
  13. L

Album Surfboards

whoah...any regular footers in Ventura? Killer price!
  14. L

YOLO ALERTS

Might be due to the blank shortage they are experiencing. I'm guessing it'll pop back up when the new blanks arrive.
  15. L

YOLO ALERTS

15% off Varial sale!!! YOLO!!!
  16. L

Lots of fins sold

I did! I just don't put my board, fins down in the parking lot! And I try to avoid rocks! Enjoy em OCD!!
  17. L

Lots of fins sold

More fins added.
  18. L

Lots of fins sold

Yes FCS version still available Futures are sold
  19. L

Lots of fins sold

New fins up!