Search results

1. E

Fighter Pilots = DONE

Ask Jessica Biel about that Stealth https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382992/plotsummary/
  2. E

Vintage Surfer Magazines

I have issues from the late 60's through the 90's. Some may have been slightly affected by the mice that got into the trailer and nested in the boxes with the mags. :oops:
  3. E

The official total solar eclipse thread

Welding helmet worked just fine.
  4. E

Consecutive days surfing

How long to catch 3 waves today?
  5. E

Consecutive days surfing

Some years it would be a challenge for us to set much of a record for consecutive weeks surfed.
  6. E

Consecutive days surfing

Dale would have to go on a finless board, and even then, I don't know if it would have been possible to stand up on one of those mini-ripples. :waving:
  7. E

Consecutive days surfing

This is why nobody on the East Coast will ever set a record for consecutive days of surfing.
  8. E

Surf Posters?

John Peck Pipeline
  9. E

How do you go about selling a unique shotgun?

Look for a shooting website. I am sure that there are many, some probably specializing in collectible weapons.
  10. E

Sea Marbles

Mods, please clear the boards and rent an additional server or two. This critical issue will undoubtedly overwhelm the ERBB. It makes the "picking up driftwood" thread look utterly benign. Sea Marbles
  11. E

Hello everyone,who wants to talk about old times on the erbb

My most vivid recollection is PNW Old Guy talking about riding his elephant gun and running over the shortboard sissies trapped inside on a big day.
  12. E

What is the best smell ever?

Especially early in the morning with no wind, humid air and a big swell running. As you get near the beach, the permeating smell of the ocean is unforgettable. It calls up all the memories of good days from the past and the anticipation of what is coming today. It took 7 pages for someone to...
  13. E

Chopes Right Hander in the Solomans?

Reminds me of battling out through the non-stop hurricane swells as a kid at our local beach break. Once we got outside, we paddled around for a couple of hours but didn't actually ride any waves.
  14. E

Wetsuits with a lower leg zipper

Just a friendly word of advice. Dont eat the ones that the city poisoned. I guess the city doesn't care about the coyotes, foxes, hawks, vultures and other scavengers that will be killed by the poisoned rabbit they eat. Or maybe that's the reason there are too many rabbits. All their predators...
  15. E

Whenever our rabbit population starts rising, the coyotes and hawks converge on the area and pretty soon, you can't find a rabbit anywhere. The coyotes move on and then the cycle starts again.
  16. E

Just pull it down your legs so it turns inside out and it comes right off. Or perhaps you need to do a little work in the gym to improve grip and arm strength? :unsure:
  17. E

Taking Megalodon Fossils from the river

Is it ok to collect Megalodon fossils from the river? Megalodon fossils
  18. E

Taking driftwood from the beach…

Taking driftwood from the beach is a major contributor to global warming, "Climate Change" and must be stopped at all costs!!! Clearing driftwood from the beach is one of the most critical issues faced by mankind today.
  19. E

Neal's Images of the Day

I guess we can't say that the SUP guys aren't real surfers. Great shot Neal, especially on a cold windy day up here with snow in the forecast.
  20. E

Neal's Images of the Day

Best rainbow I have ever seen.